dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Daania-

This is fabulous Nikki. =]

I so loved it . Brilliantly written <3
Thank you!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Through Thick and Thin- MN OS (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achoose

very sweet os dear...loved it..............
Thank you!!

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MjhtFan_Mahima

sweet

awesome

nice

Thanks!!!

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reema_arti

it was a sweet os...
very nicely written nikki...
thnxx for the pm ...
Thanks Reema!!

sweetyprincess

sweetyprincess

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
hie.

Nice os.

Do pm me when u write anything abt mayur.

-Laiba-

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Did no one else like it? =(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
*EDITED*

And you write terrible? Shocked Nikki, you need to boost yourself up, stop underestimating yourself. Dead

This is so very good. I mean, excellent. I loved the flow and the casualness in it. The way you've penned it down is simple and beautiful. The regular way of talking, I mean, I write differently. To tell you the truth, this kind of writing is really easy for us teenagers to pen down reason being - this is how we talk, but your writing had a certain special thing in it, it's long enough and it kept me hooked. Your write-ups reflect the fact that you're quite expressive.

VERY well flushed out, amazingly put. AND not to forget - twas sweet! EmbarrassedLOL

Love,
Kanks.. =]

Edited by -Kanky- - 09 September 2010 at 2:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4ever

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

*EDITED*

And you write terrible? Shocked Nikki, you need to boost yourself up, stop underestimating yourself. Dead

This is so very good. I mean, excellent. I loved the flow and the casualness in it. The way you've penned it down is simple and beautiful. The regular way of talking, I mean, I write differently. To tell you the truth, this kind of writing is really easy for us teenagers to pen down reason being - this is how we talk, but your writing had a certain special thing in it, it's long enough and it kept me hooked. Your write-ups reflect the fact that you're quite expressive.

VERY well flushed out, amazingly put. AND not to forget - twas sweet! EmbarrassedLOL

Love,
Kanks.. =]
Ahhh Kanky! Thank you so much dear. And your comments are like an encouragement to me. Thank you soo much for the comment, and you completely got and understood that us teenagers just talk like "blah blah blah" so I'm glad that you understood the way I write.

Don't worry, I'll stop underestimating myself Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top