dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Did no one else like it? =(
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*EDITED*

And you write terrible? 😲 Nikki, you need to boost yourself up, stop underestimating yourself. 🤢

This is so very good. I mean, excellent. I loved the flow and the casualness in it. The way you've penned it down is simple and beautiful. The regular way of talking, I mean, I write differently. To tell you the truth, this kind of writing is really easy for us teenagers to pen down reason being - this is how we talk, but your writing had a certain special thing in it, it's long enough and it kept me hooked. Your write-ups reflect the fact that you're quite expressive.

VERY well flushed out, amazingly put. AND not to forget - twas sweet! 😳😆

Love,
Kanks.. =]
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

*EDITED*

And you write terrible? 😲 Nikki, you need to boost yourself up, stop underestimating yourself. 🤢

This is so very good. I mean, excellent. I loved the flow and the casualness in it. The way you've penned it down is simple and beautiful. The regular way of talking, I mean, I write differently. To tell you the truth, this kind of writing is really easy for us teenagers to pen down reason being - this is how we talk, but your writing had a certain special thing in it, it's long enough and it kept me hooked. Your write-ups reflect the fact that you're quite expressive.

VERY well flushed out, amazingly put. AND not to forget - twas sweet! 😳😆

Love,
Kanks.. =]

Ahhh Kanky! Thank you so much dear. And your comments are like an encouragement to me. Thank you soo much for the comment, and you completely got and understood that us teenagers just talk like "blah blah blah" so I'm glad that you understood the way I write.

Don't worry, I'll stop underestimating myself 😉
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Re will edit them by weekend na

ruexangel thumbnail
hey, well written!
i rlly enjoyed reading it, and it flows really well
there was something intense about it, but a hopeful freindly feeling as well, 
im not sure what the anniversary thing meant...does it mean friend anniversary, since you said its not all about love-love?
anyway it was quite nice, identifiable, and a nice entertaining read
keep it up!
~Rue
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dmgmjht4ever 🤗
loved reading u r OS yaar! 😊