Thendral

Thendral Wed Sept 1st written update-T&T married (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i was not talking about love/carreer in this serial.......i have specifically written we have seen in real life.......it was just a cont of the debate from tue thread.....i was general infact............anyways this case is very very rare.......supportive means all ways.....basically encouragement whole heartedly........that shd be the first one than anyother means of support..........
I agree both wd work hard and return and be tired etc etc to do work @ home plus kids....
Thats why i told prioritisation and work handling/sharing skills shd also be there when it comes to a case like this........of course its a very rare.....i just wanted to say there is a possibility for a girl to continue her education if she has these skills plus husbd support in all means.......again this is irrelevent to the show here..........just my opinion..........no hard feelings.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystia-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wed Sept 1st written update-T&T married (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by subbali

Studies Vs Love
Few people can handle it definetely..........All u need is a good support from the family.......whether is  husband, in-laws who ever it is..........if they are supporitve completely.......anything is possible...........we must have come across many ladies who are successful in their carrier after their marriage, whether it is studies or profession what ever it is.....
it all needs proper prioritisation..........handling things.......so i would definetely say education/career is possible after marriage...........plus i m stressing again....all u need is 100% support from husband.........and handling skills

I agree completely, except - this is possible only if the husband has a job!  If he doesn't have a job, and the wife has to go out and work to support the family as well as go to college and study, this marriage is not going to be a happy one, no matter how supportive he is.  Sooner or later, his lack of a job will enter into their arguments, and after that, everything will be down the drain.

Incidentally, what do you mean by supportive?  Is it saying, Oh, I will make sure my wife goes to work, or to college, or whatever?  Anyone with half a brain can do that.  Will he also take care of the children in a pinch, making sure they are ready for school while she is taking care of the kitchen, taking care of their homework while she makes dinner, helping her to clean up the kitchen after dinner, helping her with shopping, helping take care of the children while she is resting, or will he, in the true Indian tradition, be the kind who will still expect his coffee brought to him while he reads the newspaper, expect his water to be brought to him while he sits and listens to music, expect hot coffee and tiffin waiting for him when he returns home from work even if she has just returned from an equally long day?  TA is a spoilt guy who wipes his hand on his mother's sari after washing, and tells her "Amma, pasikudhu, edhavadhu saapida kudu," instead of going to the kitchen and getting something for himself.  Yes, I also want to see if this marriage between two immature people is going to work.

Perhaps this is when Thilaga will be stepping in to give Thulasi a helping hand. She had changed into a new leave and promised to support Thulasi's education  as a gift of gratitude for saving Vel's life...Big smile

TA's carefree character might change into a more responsible man after this marriage.....lets wait and see...ClapClapClap.

Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal for the wonderful Update!!

Huh...Atlast T&T married...I felt bad and sad for Charu...She must feel very very very sad...We cant describe her feelings...But ithuvum nallathuku thaan...Becoz if she cames to know after marries Thamil about their Love than..Its a big Kodumai...Ippo theriya vanthathu its better... Embarrassed Like everyone i couldnt enjoy T&T marriage at all...Becoz Charu was there and i felt very sad for her.. Embarrassed Embarrassed....

Now T&T will have a painful life...They will suffer a lot...Hehe..Serial acheee... Wink
Im happy for T&T but sad for CharuCry Cry...Kumaran Sir please Charu should find her new love....

Now the Serial will be interesting.....!!!

Charu be happy!! Wink

ElystiaRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal for being such a good girl  for the lovely update. Thumbs Up 
Romba romba thanks...Dancing

Gud nite frens ...will catch up with you all tomorrow ...looking forward to another exciting episode of Thendral..!!Hug...Pinch 

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I know that many of you are only halfheartedly happy about the T&T marriage. Like you I too felt sorry for Charu but then thinking about all the torture and unhappiness Thuls has experienced in her life, I feel that she deserves this. So  I tried to block out the Charu part and just feel happy that the two of them have finally united. though happy now once they confront TA's mother that is when the true problems will start.

Hey anyone recall when Sutha told TA's mom at the engagement that watch your son come with some girl in a marriage attire. Just like she said it has happened.

Oh and the way this marriage took place reflects the way many jodis which TA has helped put together got married as well. I liked that touch, it shows that for a good person there will always be people to help them.

Finally this Chandru guy reminds me of TA a lot. I really like him. I hope that they continue showing him maybe he might be for Deepa. I don;t know. I just liek the character so let us see what the director has in store for us with this character.

Ranu.-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmo

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

@ Eljay aunty

I completely agree with what you said. But right now, they have to make it work.. no other choice since both of them wanted this life! Its true TA is spoilt but aren't most men like that? solla ponna men are like kids as well... they require more maintenance than kids actually. LOLLOL  All he needs is a masaal vadai and tea.. and he has the edhayum thaangum vayiru that will receive anything even if it sucks.. like he told Thuls "nee kutti potta poonai maadhiri dosai suttu kuduthaalum naa aasaya saapduven" ROFL TA is spoilt but Thulasi is the evergreen thyaagi and she's accustomed to doing household chores from morning till night at home so it wouldnt be too hard on her anyway.. she has had good training for post marriage chores.. LOL so she'll prolly do everything for TA from making morning tea, waking him up and sending him off to work (if he has one) and gg to college and coming back and doing household chores, with a wide smile on her face hopefully Big smile

Priya, i agree that Thuls may do everything but this TA is nothing but a spoiled child, and sooner or later, women grow up and see their lives before them and what is Thuls going to see?  A spoiled child for a husband, who has no job, goes around poking his nose into other people's affairs and gets himself into trouble.  In the meantime, she has wasted her valuable youth pampering this eternal child who has never learned the meaning of the word responsibility.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcerto~*Thamizhan*~srimabrinny_g

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged

ShockedOh my...When I left it was still on page 1 but now we have reached the 5th..well doneStar...we rocksCool

@Anj - I am allShockedU too have started to watch Thendral...wow...I am so happy, welcome aboard maHug Join us daily, okie vaEmbarrassed

@Tina- welcome dear to Thendral forum and have a great timeTongue Please feel free do join our discussionsBig smile

@Serials- welcome aboard to Thendral forum. I have seen you around in CM and other forums, first time hereEmbarrassed

@Hema -U watch thendral tooShocked I think the best twist was Vel-Thuls marriage..a lot of drama and action with comedyCool...cant forget those daysTongue

After reading all of the comments, one and each us have got a pointTongue I understand we are happy but cant be happy cause of the way wedding was proceed:(

Regs the love, marriage and education. If someone want to pursue carrier and education, financial support is not only required alone, a good planing is needed to achieve that. I agree without financial support, it will be hard but moreover..one need a heart to support their wife wholeheartedly which I think TA already has done and will do in the future too. I don't think he will send away his wife to work as he belongs to the old type who doesn't want woman to work when the man is there..thats what I understood from Lavs sceneConfused There is many men today who still believe their wife, sister should not face any difficulties and want them to stay at home as they believe its their duty to take care of the family..its not coz they want woman to be their adimai or something like thatGeek While some men to that, they cant see woman coming up in life over themDead

Okay back to TnTs case, I dont think they will decide to get kids n the whole package and Thuls doesn't know to cook so its gonna be funLOL I am looking forward to how two "immature" people faces the difficulties of the life and grows up to become two adults with each others supportTongue

Having saying that, I will also like to point out one thing..if we get to know how the hard life will be beforehand on the path we have choosed, then whats the point to walk on itErmm..one need to fall to know it hurts...thats what TnT have choosed...unknown path and I wish them all the best cause they need a lot of itApprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

^Mels, that's no excuse not to let her work. Lavanya can make her own decision and what Thamizh thinks/ believes is secondary and unnecessary. Thamizh can advise Lavanya , but he shouldn't decide for her. This is very similar to keeping them as adimai.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertosrimaeljay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top