Thendral

Thendral Wed Sept 1st written update-T&T married (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Everyone has been writing about Charu as innocent. That does not seem the case. She is just blindly in love with TA and it is one sided. However I think she is being nice to TA's family only because of her love for TA. Did you not notice how she lashed out at her father, emotionally blackmailed her mother and wanted to give dharma adi to the Bank fraud.
To her credit she left the temple without creating a scene. Hope she does not turn villi and create more problems.
I think Chandru might team up with Deepa - both are daring.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wed Sept 1st written update-T&T married (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Gudgal.

Ketti melam illamal , kalyana virundhu illamal , sirisugal [expect paati/MM] aasirvadhathudan oru kalyanam nadandheriyadhu.Kalyanam mudinja kaiyoda register officeku illa poi irukkanum, why to boogambam house ?T & T vazhkayil puyal aarambamagi vittadhu.

Hey Anj. welcome to the thread.

Edited by srima - 02 September 2010 at 4:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-musicluv-Shemmo

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
If the director wants to create more sympathy for Tulasi , he will surely make Charu a villi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaHema_M-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Oru chinna kelvi/santhegam.. Ellarayum kalyanathukku koopta TA yen Anand a koopdala??? when he's the main person behind this marriage... cha cha... paavom Anand.. avanayum kooptrukanum... i take this opportunity to thank Anand for this matchmaking in disguise, without which T&T marriage wouldnt have happened... Anand, unakku en ullam kanidha nandrigal!! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaHema_MOLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for a very detailed update Gudgal.So nice of u.Big smile

As many of u T&T fans said,eventhough I am a diehard fan T&T I couldn't stop my feelings for Charu Cry.such a nice girl she is who doesn't deserve this.I felt that the marriage would have happened after informing Charu.I think that's what for Tamizh was asking time to the students coz he know very well about his mommy darling and as he joint many love jodis he'll be thinking that he can convince his mom after marriage So he would have asked time only to convince charu.But neither of the students nor Thulasi didn't seem to leave him Ouch.What to do?Ok anyways the marriage will happen and the consequences will be the same in both cases.Coz Sollittu seinjaa mattum Charu fly sumaa vitra poradhilla but Charu wouldn't have got the feeling of being cheated.Now she might feel as such.Hope she comes out of these feelings soon and go ahead to get a future with more brightness filled with.

The way she reacted was so touching.I didn't expect that.She would have given atleast a tight slap on his face.It would have been much better for this kind of reaction.I felt sooo bad for herCry.

On the other side yes I am very happy for Mr and Mrs.TamizharasuBig smile.Must thank Anand.As always he made T&T get closer no this time glued them by his brainy plan LOL.They have to face the hard reality now.Hope Tamizh will support Thulasi as a nice husband to cross all the hurdles coming up easily to pursue her degree Big smile.Very excited to watch the upcoming episodes.I want to see the education theme that is,how a girl comes up in her llife with the support of her hubby.That will be a nice example.coz people still believe that girls can't manage both love and education.

Till now he was just advicing others on what a person should do to be a better,nice better half now let's see how he is and how he supports his wifeSmile.

I should be prepared with cotton buds to watch Thursday's episode to prevent my ears from getting bleed by that raakshashi lady's sewage mouth.Irritating charcter.She have rights yes but atleast she should try to be little bit decent.Confused

Just this week I crossed my patience and asked out to end this love triangle.The director did what I asked for and gave a sweet shock free.Now I don't think I will even think of stop watching my favourite show.I am really happy.Thank u director Sir. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRanu.Theiva-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thank u gudgal for the updates........
i would like to thank srima for mon and tue updates......
i m commenting here for all the three days .......

Yes Of Course, Thulasi's decision was emotional, i agree.........but this TA mom a real gutter mouth......But the decision Thuls took was all bcos of TA mom's dialogues........If TA mom had talked ill of Thulz with only her darling son...she would have just cried and left the matter as such.......but she was relating her with so many men and also the worst part....even the students of her college......i think thulasi was shattered with these words........
ok even if as TA said if his mom repents to her(no way would she do that).........her credibility lost is lost........and moreover
if she just does not mind anythinh and tries to concentrate on her studies.......if even a single men around her tries to behave ill to her how can she come to college then......how would people look at her at college.....her credibility lost is lost....bcos every1 knew TA was in Thulz house...............thanks to his mom........

so the last dialogue made her take the decision of marrying him immediately........for her everything is college...........now her credibility is questioned.......so if she has to continue her studies smoothly.......the only way is to marry him.......she wanted to prove them that she is not a girl of type what TA mom told and always wanted to live with a single man unlike her mom............

so i would say her decision was right.........

Mr. TA.......u were cornered......she was asking u to tie thali...otherwise she would die........amma sagarenu sollumpothe sonnatha kekaravan.......his whole blood is with Thulz mania.......when she says so what else he would do......just oblidge........he was like........aanathu aachu....ini varathu varatum........first let me look into what is in the store........then i shall handle charu. amma. lav.......he forgot them all........
magane unga amma ready a irupanga.......

Charu......no way..i m speechles........this girl does not deserve this...........ok i accept he was looking for chances to confess her.....
Sir, U shd have created a situation to tell her.....not wait for chances.........when u create a situation to fill the gap between u and thuls........u shd have done the same with charu toooooooooooo.......no excues pls........she does nto deserve this.....i really pity her........

So inniku TA ku anegama thala deepavali thaan.............
1000000 wala fire crackers are ready am at his house........

Although i wanted T and T to be married.......but charu in ????????.........not this way

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaElystiaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Mr, Chandru - U are updated version of TA -

may be TA Version 2.0.

College students way to go....u gave the support what thulz needed at that moment............u all need a big applause........great......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top