Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
While TA is to be blamed for the dilly-dallying and not telling Charu, his mother and Charu and her family took him for granted. Yes, he was engaged but did they even bother to consult him on preponing the marriage date. Also, Charu even printing cards on behalf of both without consulting is too much.

However, the fact that Charu left without uttering a word was super and more impactful as one could see her pain. Hope she is not going to take some extreme step and that is the reason why all the men were shown as running.

As for Thuls, she was so hurt by TA's mother but what is she planning to do. It would be against the nature of that character to take revenge. It is surprising that she did not think of Charu even for a minute. More crucially TA did not think of Charu.

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Gudgal for the update! 😊 

Like all of you said, my heart goes out to Charu! 😭😭 Its extremely painful and I completely empathise with her..πŸ˜” As much as I badly wanted the T&T marriage to happen, I didn't expect it all of a sudden, soo quickly, incurring the wrath of Charu, her family and also the viewers. The way she left the temple heartbroken without creating a mess or a scene, hats off to you Charu ma! My respect for you has increased a ten-fold. β­οΈπŸ‘ How I wish Charu wasn't there when the marriage was happening.. the pain would have been a little lesser if she hadn't seen.. 😭 I expected their marriage to happen slowly and steadily, with everyone's blessings, truly wishing well for them from the bottom of their hearts.. Looks like the director is either draggy or hasty. Sigh!  Now TA and his mum are answerable to Charu and her family... I just hope Charu doesn't turn into a Padayappa Neelambari.. that would totally spoil her character..! 😲 

Coming back to highlight of yest's episode - the marriage itself.. Congrats Mr. and Mrs Thamizharasu πŸ‘πŸ˜Š Just a quick mention of the things I really enjoyed... Deepak's and Shruthi's expressions and the way they emoted - aweesomeeeee!!!! πŸ‘ I've never enjoyed a reel marriage, be it in serials or movies, cos something keeps reminding me that its fake (maybe the camera movements and the way they emote - just makes it look fake).. But this one just made me go GAH!! It was soooooo real, chooo chweeeeeet, genuine and I could really feel the vibes, I swear!! πŸ˜‰ The way she fell into his arms..wowwww!!! πŸ˜ƒ I've not felt like this even for a real marriage.. ennoda marriage ku kooda ivlo excited a irupena nu therila πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hats off to Deepak and Shruti for the wonderful, awesome and amazing expressions!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope you stay as loving, affectionate and supportive forever, just like you promised in the hotel scene once πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› Another person, worthy of a mention, is Chandru.. The way he stepped in to make sure everything went on well and was all ready to face trouble (TA's mum thaan.. when he said avanga aasirvaadham vaanganum.. grabbing the shirt of the guy who was nazhuvifying was hilarious..🀣 Chandru, unakkaa love failure aachu?? namba mudiyale!!! πŸ˜†)

Thuls, now that you've gotten what you wanted, the onus is on you to study really hard, of course with TA's support, and graduate with flying colors, living up to the expectations of your daddy, Thamizh and also the viewers. I hope the focus will be wholly on education now that the TTC problem is somewhat resolved. Also, I sincerely hope Charu gets a bigger, brighter and a better life with a gentleman who's more loving, faithful and understanding! You will surely, darling, for the gem of a person that you are!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

And now my two cents on the Love VS Education issue.. I personally believe both are an indispensable part of life! Life would really suck without either of them. I agree that education is a MUST in this fast changing world.. In my case, just like Ranu, I have understanding and caring parents who trust me fully and know that I have the maturity to decide what I want carefully.. They've given me freedom to choose what I wanna do with the confidence that I won't misuse it.. and I wont.. If you can manage and strike a balance between education and love, then why not?!?! In Thulasi's case, with a hubby who's more than willing to support her in her studies, I think its perfectly fine that she's married and it doesn't mean she's gonna ditch her studies cos of that! πŸ˜ƒ She's v lucky to have gotten a hubby who supports her whole- heartedly in all her aspirations cos many families dun support DILs or wives, who wanna study after marriage! 😊

All that said, I'm eagerly awaiting today's episode to see everyone's reactions, esp Sudha and TA's mum as you all pointed out! πŸ˜†
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the lovely update, πŸ‘πŸΌ as all of you said me too didn't expect the wedding to happen this fast. 😲. Eventhough I'm a fan of T&T, but all my sympathy goes to Charu, poor girl. 😭.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode,πŸ˜ƒ I'm sure Sudha will be very much happy with this new turn of event. Tomorrow, tsunami, earthquake and all the disasters will come in the name of TA's mom. πŸ˜†.
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I see many of u r not happy with Deepak and Tulasi's marriage...oh come on....now only there will more spice to the serial. If deepak had married charu then there wudnt hav been anything...chappunnu poirrukkum.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now only the serial has heated upπŸ˜†. Charu has also seen their wedding. A big earthquake is waitring for Deepak and Tulasi. Suspense in this serial is how they r going to overcome their problemsπŸ‘. Deepak and Tulasi's wedding was the best twist in this serialπŸ‘. hats off to the director.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Thuls, I understand you were victim of a brainless ladys verbal abusive and you wanted to clear your name pure but does it justify you crushing and snatching away another girls life and heart? Nope..i dont think so...director has pawed the way for us to feel more toward Charu than Thuls now..and me who dislike Charu a lot, felt for her today. But on the other side, Charu now maybe regret scolding her dad that day infront TAs mother and emotional blackmail her mother the other day...at the end of the day, her decsion was wrong and her parents was indeed right. She can find a better groom than TAπŸ˜›

Though I do feel sorry for Charu but I am glad T & T got married at last - it has been a long awaited wedding all Thendral fans have been looking forward to for months ...sorry lost count of the days.πŸ˜ƒ

Charu's love for Tamil is one sided but both Tamil and Thuls oda love is divine - they met long before Charu came into the picture.  They are hoplessly in love but forced to face so many ups and downs before finally getting united.πŸ‘

Even if Tamil were to marry Charu...the marriage will definitely go on rocks. He might even end up having affairs with others out of frustration - this will definitely inflict pain for both parties esp. Charu when its a total loveless marriage. If Thuls is forced to marry another....her life would also be shattered and there are alot of possible chances for more problems to arise. 

Many ppl would have been hurt and disappointed if Charu/TA marries. Charu has got nothing to lose - TA has had only normal conversations with her - he did not whisper sweet nothings into her ears or personally promised marriage - he was just following like a blind bat (it was foolish of him) adhering to his mums selfish demands (her mouth shd be stitched for bringing out such foul words at Thuls..!!)😑

If Thulasi didn't demand for a marriage or threatened suicide indhe TA would have never plucked courage to marry Thuls....he will go on buying time till dooms day....ippo TA is shivering in his pants to see the reaction of his sakadai mother..!! πŸ‘

Ammma...TA's mum are you going to commit suicide now that your son has become Mr. Thulasi??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Your DIL has won the bat.....!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed update gudgal 😊

Ithenna kodumai Kumaraa...?! You could have taken few weeks times to convice Charu and then to let T&T marry. Charukku naamamaa...kadavule..she was very pitiful. To see the marriage of her fiance, i can imagine how painful this would have been for that poor innocent girl 😭. I think Kumaran, you know very well which effect this Charu character would have on viewers. I don't think you can rebuild the lost image of TT as selfless people. As TT supporter i could not enjoy the marriage even a single moment.Thulasi took a decision in a very emotional situation. Emotional decisions always go wrong.Now she has to suffer for it along with her hubby
One thing i did not like about Charu's family and still not able to understand is, how they went on with fixing the marriage date and printing the wedding invitations without the groom's approval, seems to very illogical like the marriage by students πŸ˜•.

Mr.Chandru,this guy is junior TA πŸ˜†. I can imagine through him how TA would have been in his college days. But this guy has more guts than TA. I liked one if his sentences in tuesday's episode, when your daughter comes to college then we collegemates are her father, mother, brother,sister etc. But this marriage conducted by the students proved to be a wrong one. How would they decide if they knew about his engagement with another girl.

A million dollar question to TA, where are you going to stay with your Thulasi if your dearest mother does not let you in the house and Padma as well?????

@anjkhoney:
Welcome to the Thendral forum and to our discussions πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Everyone has been writing about Charu as innocent. That does not seem the case. She is just blindly in love with TA and it is one sided. However I think she is being nice to TA's family only because of her love for TA. Did you not notice how she lashed out at her father, emotionally blackmailed her mother and wanted to give dharma adi to the Bank fraud.
To her credit she left the temple without creating a scene. Hope she does not turn villi and create more problems.
I think Chandru might team up with Deepa - both are daring.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Gudgal.

Ketti melam illamal , kalyana virundhu illamal , sirisugal [expect paati/MM] aasirvadhathudan oru kalyanam nadandheriyadhu.Kalyanam mudinja kaiyoda register officeku illa poi irukkanum, why to boogambam house ?T & T vazhkayil puyal aarambamagi vittadhu.

Hey Anj. welcome to the thread.
Edited by srima - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If the director wants to create more sympathy for Tulasi , he will surely make Charu a villi.
it is really a nice episode and seems like a real marriage.But cursing tamizh and thulasi is not wise.If tamizh has ended wid marrying charu,only charu might be happy.A girl who is blindly believing a guy and also she fails to recognize he is not calling her or talking to her lovingly after engagement also and developed hopes and it is all bcoz of ta mom.ta mom should suffer more