Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Varsha has done nothing wrong, she isn't ready to be a mother and Satish supports her. It is upto them when they decide they are ready to be parents.
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

My dear , no one is saying it shudnt be Varshus decision . We all r irritated with her constant answer

I AM NOT READY YET .
She has given this answer from day one of her marraige to every thing .
Consummation ...................I AM NOT READY YET . [ ARRE then why did u marry ? There is such a thing as long engagement . Once u marry u commit . }
Telling secret about Ashwin ..............I AM NOT READY YET . The time is NOT RIGHT YET .[ Well we all saw how late she was FINALLY when she decided to tell .}
FORGIVING BHAVNA ............I AM NOT READY YET . I just cant forgive . This , That . The saas got up and went sensibly to stay seperate . After one year this gal came around and started behaving as if there had been no fight at all and as if her saas had run away due to her crackpot whims
Now , BABIES ..........I AM NOT READY YET .
The irritation building up surely but steadily against Varsha is not for HER right to decide about babies .............its for this constant answer she gives . What is she doing with her life anyways ? Just sits with remote control watches TV and dines in hotels or argues unnecessarily with Satish .
Finne dont have the babies , watch TV , ur decision .Totally understand that .But marraige does not mean giving one answer to every damned problem ...IM NOT READY YET .
Besides we dont see her even discussing or asking Satish about WHAT HE WANTS for a change .A child is a MUTUAL decision . She just gives HER DECISION and expects him to comply .
Yes Satish supported her even in this .But Satish is fundamentally decent .This doesnt mean he doesnt have wishes of his own .

That day we saw her fighting with Satish for being NEUTRAL in an argument and she was telling him U CHANGE UR NATURE .Well how will she feel if she is asked to change HER NATURE ? Why the hell shud anyone change the nature he or she is born with anyways ?

When she doesnt like being bullied why does she bully Satish ?

Its one thing not to let people push u around and one thing to be overbearing at times . She literally answers for Satish at times .

She has no problems in her life , she is MANUFACTURING THEM WITH HER IMAGINATION .  The happiness she has , she cant DIGEST iT .

MY POV PURELY .

Kool Di, Exactly  my thoughts. Agree with what you said. 

I do get  irritated with her statement of I AM NOT  READY YET  ---- May I know, what is she ready for ???

Having babies is  fully her decision and nobody should force her now..  but  god forbid when she feels she is ready to have babies  of  her own ,it  might be to late , there can be lot of complications.  I know medical science has advanced , but  there are people who still long for babies of their own,  inspite of having the best of medical attention .
Tulsey thumbnail
Kool, I totally agree with you.

One of the biggest decisions we make in life is whether we want to become parents. For some people, it is an easy decision. They grow up knowing they want to have a family. For others, it is not such an easy decision. One thing for sure, it is a decision that will forever change your life, and should not be taken lightly. But the way Varsha has been saying "I am not ready" for anything and everything is irritating.  She speaks right away without thinking.  The statistics say that a higher rate for women who feel that they are ready for kids after 30 years have  problems getting pregnant.  Their biological clock clicked away.  There are many women who actually get into menapause in their mid 30's.  So when the women are ready, their bodies are not.   Older folks know about this and that is why they want the DILs to have kids sooner. 

She is used to getting her way and she has continued this behaviour into her married life.   She acts like this because she has such a good and understanding husband like Satish.   If it was someone like Dharmesh, today she would be sleeping at her maikae.

Edited by Tulsey - 13 years ago
minotiy thumbnail
i agree its Varsha's decision.. but is it not Satish's?
I will give you an example of my friend.. They had one boy witing 1st year of marriage.. she wanted 2nd kid after 3 years.. but her husband was adamant... not yet.. first one was too early.. lets earn more money first and so on... once her son was 7 years.. he says its time to have 2nd kid..
Now she is not ready.. she thinks she is too out of baby thing now.. dont want to get back to diapers and stuff again.. Moreover she feels 8 years gap is very long gap between kids.. so, I think.. its not anybody's right to say .. hey I am not ready..
varsha sd discuss this with Satish.. they sd atleast make a plan..like may be next year.. may be once my studies is over... stuff like that..
Simply saying I am not ready an dyou have to comply is not acceptable and should not be....

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm .. deviating a bit from the topic .. I must say unemployment doesnt really suit Varsha ... She has to get a job asap ...
Being a housewife doesnt mean watching t.v and going to parties/functions everyday ... there are so many things she can do to spend her time constructively ....
I dont get varsha these days .. she doesnt want to this ... doesnt want to do that ... and hell .. she gets angry at satish because he shuts up and doesnt fight back ?? !!!
It isnt about not wanting to have babies right now ... its just that I dont think she even knows what she wants ...
Sometimes her attitude is like .. its either my way or the highway ....

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@tulsey
lol .. Varsha and dharmu's marriage would have been interesting to
watch ....
Actually Varsha wants someone to argue with her , I mean she has had soo many arguments with her mom and manju vahini .. she probably misses that in her sasural ...
Satish is the non-confrontational type ..
Dharmesh wouldnt take any shit .... he would bluntly tell her to shut the hell up
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
she's so straightforward to say no that a part of her character.
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

Hmm .. deviating a bit from the topic .. I must say unemployment doesnt really suit Varsha ... She has to get a job asap ...
Being a housewife doesnt mean watching t.v and going to parties/functions everyday ... there are so many things she can do to spend her time constructively ....
I dont get varsha these days .. she doesnt want to this ... doesnt want to do that ... and hell .. she gets angry at satish because he shuts up and doesnt fight back ?? !!!
It isnt about not wanting to have babies right now ... its just that I dont think she even knows what she wants ...
Sometimes her attitude is like .. its either my way or the highway ....

lol...i was thinking the same thing. I think she's just bored, and maybe a little afraid of loosing her independece. I agree. She needs to create her own life (outside of home) and then maybe she will see things a little clearly...instead of constantly being on guard.

good point by the way
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsey

Kool, I totally agree with you.

One of the biggest decisions we make in life is whether we want to become parents. For some people, it is an easy decision. They grow up knowing they want to have a family. For others, it is not such an easy decision. One thing for sure, it is a decision that will forever change your life, and should not be taken lightly. But the way Varsha has been saying "I am not ready" for anything and everything is irritating.  She speaks right away without thinking.  The statistics say that a higher rate for women who feel that they are ready for kids after 30 years have  problems getting pregnant.  Their biological clock clicked away.  There are many women who actually get into menapause in their mid 30's.  So when the women are ready, their bodies are not.   Older folks know about this and that is why they want the DILs to have kids sooner. 

She is used to getting her way and she has continued this behaviour into her married life.   She acts like this because she has such a good and understanding husband like Satish.   If it was someone like Dharmesh, today she would be sleeping at her maikae.

But doesn't everyone woman's biological clock work differently? Kind of like one's metabolism. I've heard stories about woman having babies well into their sixties. And on the hard hand I've heard stories about woman in the early thirties who's eggs have dried up. Its on a case-by-case basis.
And besides, the issue here is not reasons why she should have kids. Its that she doest want to.
--And she is really young right know (like in her early 20s?? right?πŸ˜•...dunno lol) She doesn't have to worry about her biological clock for some years...
but yeah I agree...one should be careful about the whole biological aspect of it...

My advise to Varshu would be to go to a Gyno and get her lady parts checked. So she can get a green light to wait (if thats what she wants)...lol weird I know. But i've heard of a lot of woman doing this (and at young ages too)...just so they know where their body is at...
haha....i want to see Satish suggest this to herπŸ‘πŸ‘...she would be all😳..omg stop! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Charishma - 13 years ago