Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

Hum is atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hai..lolz (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

I don't trust the CV I'll have to see it to believe it, I read the updates only now and hoping there would be a change soon so I can enjoy watching Anas agin.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum is atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hai..lolz (Page 2)" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avi.s

Groupbie

avi.s

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
the CV's hav got it wrong..the present track..its bad...but friends and fans...
look at this 'bad-twist'.....as an oppurtunity for Anas to prove his acting skills once again, he's got another chance after PRC to prove his capapbility once again...and he's doing it...Anas is at his best !!..there are very few actors on tv presently who hav such a versatility ..and Anas is one of them...All appreciated and congratulated him for his superb work in PRC..people from the industry as well....and now when being Yash , he's totally opposite of what he previously was ..He's getting much acclaim from industry insiders...
But sadly many of his fans are not trying to understand this ..that - A good actor is one who can play given role , at any given time ..with same beauty and appeal...!!
Anas Anas is one of them who does it with ease....!!

So I request you all to please try to understand that he's out there working in the same dedication and devotion the way he used to...and so should we all....we can't let his hardwork go waste..

previously we started an appeal to change the present track...People from AKNV creative and production have heard us...they read what we all fans wrote on facebook...

take care

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyananswaberaAmor.Jay Deolram92

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I hvnt quitted it bcoz of anas bhai n liking wat yash's character is dng lets see wat cvs will bring now

swabera

Groupbie

swabera

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hi everyone wishing you a nice weekend, please please keep on watching AKNV for Anas sake.
I know we are quite upset with recent episodes ,but  please bear in mind it cannot get worst,can only get better from now,and there will always a light at the end of the tunnel.I know some of  us even suggest that he should quit the show, it will be unprofessional of him to do so,the show revolves around many actors, his working collegues  ,they also need to have their turn to express their acting skills , and also allow Anas to show his .

Highlight of to-day episode,After being slapped by Rewa,Cutie hit the bottle and got tipsy and have enough courage to vent some sarcastic remarks to the newly married couple calling Reva future Rani Saiba.(quite funny with a very sarcastic laugh well worth watching) Oh to see Arya(the devil in disguise)glassy stare and Daima smiling face, torture.
Anyway to-day thank to little mercy fron CV they manage to let Sharad use one brain cell to accertain that Rewa does not look as happy as someone should be ,being married by her free will and she has a scare look in her eye, he share the thought with Jyotika and they plan to have them meet at the Hotel, hence the corrupt Cop turn up , Reva run to the lift , Cutie  got in the same lift  see red with anger, got hold of Reva neck,he let go,as soon she caught her breath to utter a word, the lift door open  Aryamonster was at the door, she fainted,.
So please watch next week episode .Take care

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear_aksmonalidpJay Deol

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swabera

Hi everyone wishing you a nice weekend, please please keep on watching AKNV for Anas sake.
I know we are quite upset with recent episodes ,but  please bear in mind it cannot get worst,can only get better from now,and there will always a light at the end of the tunnel.I know some of  us even suggest that he should quit the show, it will be unprofessional of him to do so,the show revolves around many actors, his working collegues  ,they also need to have their turn to express their acting skills , and also allow Anas to show his .

Highlight of to-day episode,After being slapped by Rewa,Cutie hit the bottle and got tipsy and have enough courage to vent some sarcastic remarks to the newly married couple calling Reva future Rani Saiba.(quite funny with a very sarcastic laugh well worth watching) Oh to see Arya(the devil in disguise)glassy stare and Daima smiling face, torture.
Anyway to-day thank to little mercy fron CV they manage to let Sharad use one brain cell to accertain that Rewa does not look as happy as someone should be ,being married by her free will and she has a scare look in her eye, he share the thought with Jyotika and they plan to have them meet at the Hotel, hence the corrupt Cop turn up , Reva run to the lift , Cutie  got in the same lift  see red with anger, got hold of Reva neck,he let go,as soon she caught her breath to utter a word, the lift door open  Aryamonster was at the door, she fainted,.
So please watch next week episode .Take care

Totally agree with you  - it was awesome episode and Cutie's acting was fab. I can't wait for Mondays episode.

teddybear_aks

teddybear_aks

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Yes yes please request everyone to keep watching AKNV...you all can't afford to miss the mindblowing performances given by Anas everyday !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyananswabera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top