Page 2 Page 2

avi.s

Groupbie

avi.s

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
a day after his bday..his ranking slipped to 68 !!!!DeadDead
that's bad b'day gift...frm us fans...DeadDead
Hum is atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hai..lolzLOLLOL

all were /are angry with the twist..even i did'nt liked it..so we revolted and finally the news is that the cv's of aknv are making some changes...Smile
the sad part is that many of us hav stopped watching the show..and are not givin much credit to Yashvardhan played very handsome and talented ANAS RASHID ...in every episode he's givin brilliant performance...he makes us cry and sad with his emotions and expressions...
friends and fans...i request you all not to turn away from aknv..as there's going to be some changes in coming episodes...
And most imporatntly , we can't let our beloved PRC/YASH ..go down...he's been giving fabulous performances and deserves our support and praise...
so if you like him/love him..then express it..pour it out..
comment in his fan club on india-forums..

happy Janamashtami..may Lord Krishna bless you all..TongueTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swaberamonalidprachna11Amor.Jay DeolSonyaBladepyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum is atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hai..lolz" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annonymus

Groupbie

Annonymus

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Thank God ! Finally you have given a good news that Cvs have made some changes. Hope it is true and for the better. We have to wait and watch. Thanks ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidprachna11Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks if this is true then I may start watching this shit again soon for my Cutie's sake. But currently reading updates (written by our lovely khushi and Rackie) hurts and that monster and nazi cop needs to sorted and soon.  I hope cutie sort them both out soon as my colors subscription ends on 20th September 2010 and my dad won't renew unless it gets better and I start watching it again.

rachna11

rachna11

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Good to know that  they r making some changes...i hope they are good  and not again sum illogical twist. They shd make the current  twist straight .

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Avi, thanks for the good news..Smile
Hope the CVs get their act straight....Show Yash taking control of his life and wifeBig smileBig smile

idiot_box_lover

Groupbie

idiot_box_lover

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hey can anyone tell me pls how to vote for anas so his rank increases n how to join his fan club pls.........

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hey just click the link u will reach anas fan club u will see a  coloum  join click that then u will be member of anas fan club write your comment twice a day but u can't comment immediately.

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
changes for good or bad? u cant trust these CVs since they create the most unpredictable show on earth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top