Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Was looking for a pic ... and found these! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜

Zippp Zapppp Zoooooooom ... to YaRavland!!! 😍  

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EKSIE πŸ€—...love you for posting these caps....just what i needed today ...was missing them badly....like you said fast track pass to YaRav land.....love YaRav  😍...was just watching this....sighhh my perfect jodi😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B067he1GVOE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww Eks.... You made me go back and see the Holi Bits!😍 What a Holi it was !😍 Sitting pretty in YaravLand😍 aww... they're soooo cute !😳

Yes... we need to see the Party Pics ASAP !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Eksie thumbnail
Yup Naina ... we need the party pics!!! Like .. NOWWW!!! Wonder when it will be posted  Even Parul didn't post any pics yet πŸ˜• 

@ Ratna - Awwww ... looove that song!!! And just look at them ... 😍
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love you both Gaurav  and Yami..πŸ€—...you both have a special place in my heart.❀️...because of you i found this forum and found my new family....thank you so much.😊...will be always grateful to YPNHK for giving me my perfect jodi 😍.....love this promo which made us fall in love with you and the show......

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Ob8Yz63JE[/YOUTUBE]
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it has been so long since we have seen yarav together.... why are there no interviews ?

hope we get some pics of the rocking party soon too... feeling very very yarav deprived right nowπŸ˜•

will start looking through old ones after work today.... or what ever someone comes up with in the meantimeπŸ˜‰
KANHA6 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great !! At least news about YaRav can be known from here. Really want them to come back as a jodi soon. The last episode of YPNHK left hunger in me for a season2 !!

Liked the FC,liked the pics !! Plz. post more pics of them. Don't they have any pics.together which are not from YPNHK ? Of coursr I m not talking of the holi pics. I know them. Some other pics of them together ?
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@kanha - welcome to the yarav FC...

we have loads more onscreen and offscreen pics at the the picture gallery at the YPNHK forum, you can take a look at

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1312943

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Someone go and message Deepak and Parul for party pics.. they are taking long.. LOL I have send SMS to deepak loads. lol
Eksie thumbnail
Hey everyone πŸ€—

@ Kanha - Welcome to the YaRav FC! Good to have you here 😊 

@ Fatima - Me toooooo ... feeling withdrawal symptoms. Feeling khaali-khaali  I need a YaRav dose .. and now!!!!

@ Mari - Will message Deepak for the pics. Yaar .. they need to think about us .. yahan hum taras gaye hain