Uttaran

Tappu in black saree - Page 4

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi shyam ..its  quite a long time ..nice to see you too ...
waise  dont you think raghu is copycat of MSK .....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijaya_ls

hi shyam ..its  quite a long time ..nice to see you too ...
waise  dont you think raghu is copycat of MSK .....

Yes and uc UT CVs r known to copycat things from all hits shows na so no surprise πŸ˜†
vijaya_ls thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyams

Yes and uc UT CVs r known to copycat things from all hits shows na so no surprise πŸ˜†

yes shyam  but this is too much ..so direct and it just doesnt suit the new character
it seems as if he is watching MSK from top to bottom and follows him ...even his attitude is also copied ...πŸ˜†
cv's ne kaha hoga tum sirf MSK ko copy karo ...
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijaya_ls

yes shyam  but this is too much ..so direct and it just doesnt suit the new character
it seems as if he is watching MSK from top to bottom and follows him ...even his attitude is also copied ...πŸ˜†
cv's ne kaha hoga tum sirf MSK ko copy karo ...

Yes easier to copy then create smth new na but as we know MSK can't really be copied (just like Geet).
Vaise if this new guys is exactly like MSK then Tapu ko to Ram hi rakhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys dont know abt MSK.......but yahan pe surely shes trying to impress  the karodpati with her saree selection and dressing sense. Bec now who will foot the bill?

woh toh Icha doesnt even need to wear glamorous clothes to impress.....Veer is already fidaaaaa.😳
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fast trak

Sorry guys dont know abt MSK.......but yahan pe surely shes trying to impress  the karodpati with her saree selection and dressing sense. Bec now who will foot the bill?

woh toh Icha doesnt even need to wear glamorous clothes to impress.....Veer is already fidaaaaa.😳

I know Dhanya..... Veer is head over heels in love with Ichcha......😊
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Yes and she need to do it soon as Veer will soon get d shock in form of his Credit Card bill πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
23rdkeven thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

suits her nature....black colour

Anyway I didn't like her - evils will be always in black color (she proved)🀒
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 23rdkeven

Anyway I didn't like her - evils will be always in black color (she proved)🀒

wowwwwww what a gr8 statement, I love itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
divy609 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indian81

Tappu was driven out from home in that cream saree, and she bought a red saree , but today she was wearing a black saree... while Raghu is wearing the same old dress πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I was also thinking How πŸ˜• And guess what the night has not yet got o'er !!!Already she's changed two saris 😲 😲 😲