convo topics??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

atomic kitty

Groupbie

atomic kitty

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
heyyy guys
ok i kinda need ur help ...ok my issue is tat i lack conversation skills ...i dunno how to make a conversation neither i noe how to keep a convo going...i jst don't fit in group convos ...even tho i hav quite a few friends but still my friends find me boring ...plss temme hw to make myself interesting ...i can not even strike a proper convo wid my closest friends...plss help me...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "convo topics??" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Babes every1 is Friends Smile
So Jst start Anythin Wink
n dnt say tht ur borin Confused
Jst Join any Conversation Wink

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged

this has nothing to do i\with the show so please open this in the members lounge instead of here...

Thank You
TOPIC CLOSED

Post Reply New Post

Go to top