~SEP 1st Highlights~ He proposes TMRW!! EEEKKKKSSS

Posted: 13 years ago
Helllloooo People!! So here it is I thought I would share the highlights of todays epi and my thoughts on it!!! Do share your thoughts! Haila, aage kya hoga??

So we start off with khanak thinking the letter is for Natasha but gopi tells her that this is your room and its only for you 😛 Khanak tells gopi about everything shaan did for khanak the working the 10 rupees note and said that if I get the money back then god brought us together. Khanak again is confused why shaan would call her. Gopi makes her understand that hello he is not an outsider 😉😊 She tells him that god brought you two together have faith in god it was all meant to be 😃

On the other side shaan is preparing the whole romantic evening 😉 making sure everything is perfect 😳 He then thinks that before talking to khanak he should talk to natasha...

Khanak is all ready for her date with her lovely pati dev shaan😳 Gopi keeps complimenting how amazing she looks and shaan will be clean bowled 👏 Khanak is like shaan will laugh at me and dadi says no gopi agrees 😆 Khanak tells dadi that you dont know him and she makes fun 😉

Khanak reminds herself that she should not build hopes as she did in the past and broke down. She wants to treasure the friendship and not lose this relationship

Shaans dad and bro are talking about what he accomplished and how proud they are. They both say that its all coz of khanak😳 they agree how perfect they are👏 senior dumbo over hears this and comes asking what they are talking about and she says that you guys like khanak. AND she says if shaan is happy for khanak then so be it😲 what lies!!!😡

Shaan is all set and ready waiting for khanak and thinks how much he has changed what he never did for natasha he is doing for khanak. He just hopes everything goes perfect for them😳

They both are thinking about each other. Khanak arrives

back to the house and those idiot dulwari are talking about their plans getting messed up🤢

Khanak has arrived😳

PRECAP! Shaan is proposing to khanak (he thinks its her) at the back khanak thinks he is proposing to her and she is all happy😳 (which is the truth) he asks her to marry him and if the answer is yes to give her hand. hand does appear but its natasha and not khanaks and khanak see this and gets all hurt😭

--------------------------------------------------------------

So anyway ~ these are my thoughts...

Khanak will back off being her nature of giving and I hope shaan bucks up and spills out his beans to natasha and khanak is there telling her that he loves khanak not her

Khanak asks gopi if she should forgive shaan and gopi said yes. I have forgiven him so you should too he is really nice
That was super fast! Thanks for the highlights! Love it. I am so sad. Khanak is in love with him now uuuuffff why the hell is that natasha in between! Who called her there! What the hell!!! I am soooooooooo sad! I dont want this to be this way!!
:(
thnx for the highlights ...khanak is going to feel really sad ,  ihope shaan sees her there and clear the confusion.....but canu tell me who called natasha there ?
Originally posted by kabs786110

That was super fast! Thanks for the highlights! Love it. I am so sad. Khanak is in love with him now uuuuffff why the hell is that natasha in between! Who called her there! What the hell!!! I am soooooooooo sad! I dont want this to be this way!!
:(

Sweetie dont get sad! I too am feeling bad but dont give up. Looking at the new promo I think he will be forced to express his love faster to khanak😳 Lets just hope for the best 😛
And, you are welcome😊

my thoughts on the episode are simply.......................🤢🤢🤢

@zuggy_ash

thanks for doing the update dear👍🏼

Originally posted by rashrousha

thnx for the highlights ...khanak is going to feel really sad ,  ihope shaan sees her there and clear the confusion.....but canu tell me who called natasha there ?

I know thats exactly what I was thinking who could it be? my guesses are maybe the dumbos or dulwari idiots overheard that shaan called khanak and sent natasha there too. Or when shaan said I should tell natasha first he called her to talk to him but got she came at the wrong time

OR I dont know😕 UUUfff I hope he clears this mess
Originally posted by shaantak

my thoughts on the episode are simply.......................🤢🤢🤢

@zuggy_ash

thanks for doing the update dear👍🏼

I know i am feeling blah and sick too 🤢 but am hoping for the best😊
oh god,i was happy to see when Shaan proposed & Khanak 's smile behind.....😛
 But when i saw the precap with Tashu's hand i wanted to vomit!!!!!🤢
It was a great episode cause both Shaan & Khanak were happy to meet each other & all.....
Originally posted by rishani

oh god,i was happy to see when Shaan proposed & Khanak 's smile behind.....😛
It was a great episode cause both Shaan & Khanak were happy to meet each other & all.....

I know good epi but sad end and precap Only hope is left🥱
Originally posted by rishani

oh god,i washappy to seewhen Shaan proposed & Khanak 's smile behind.....😛

well said 👏 me too 🤢