Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taani21

taani21

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I just love this show. Siddharth & Nivedita are the perfect couple. I especially enjoyed the sequence where Siddharth dreams of his marriage to Nivedita. Divya has become so possessive about Siddharth these days. I feel bad for Divya. She truly loves Siddharth, but he loves Nivedita. Hope Divya will be able to take the heartbreak. How, do you think, will Divya react once she finds out that Siddharth actually wants to marry Nivedita?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

precious_zebaP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chand Chupa Badal Mein" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
yaar where was that sequence when Sid imagines his marriage with Divya. How come I missed it. Please do tell me I would really appreciate and thanks in advance.

supria

supria

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taani21

I just love this show. Siddharth & Nivedita are the perfect couple. I especially enjoyed the sequence where Siddharth dreams of his marriage to Nivedita. Divya has become so possessive about Siddharth these days. I feel bad for Divya. She truly loves Siddharth, but he loves Nivedita. Hope Divya will be able to take the heartbreak. How, do you think, will Divya react once she finds out that Siddharth actually wants to marry Nivedita?

Cant blame Divya, but then Sid had told her abt his feelings for Nivi...she left home heartbroken n after coming back, she shud have been a lil more careful before thinking abt Sid. Now that Nivi finds out abt Divya's feelings first, she will make the sacrifice n not mention a word to a soul as that evil Hemlatha i feel might extract a promise from her. So Divya will be the happiest i guess for Nivi mite force Sid to accept her!

In my herat of hearts, i hope she finds out that Sid loves Nivi n see how deeply both Sid n Nivi love each other n just do something!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top