F.I.R

I'm addicted to... Kavita Kaushik (Article)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I'm addicted to...

Everyone is addicted or obsessed with something or the other. Some people are addicted to films, food, shopping, clothes, collecting gifts and god knows what not. So we asked our favorite celebs about what they are most obsessed with or addicted toin life. Check out what they had to say…

Kavita Kaushik

Kavita Kaushik
Addicted to traveling, hills, river and if I don't get to do that in a couple of month I get frustrated. After doing a three months hectic job I make sure that I am taking my holidays and going to some hill stations. I love hills and rivers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm addicted to... Kavita Kaushik (Article)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
And Iam addicted to ChandraMukhi Chautala!!!1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top