Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.:Misty:.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
This is what i believe will happen...

1. hemlata will talk to Nivi about divya being in love/or divya being happy she is engaged to Sid.
2. Nivi will sacrifice her love for divya. (Proof: Remember the chunni that Nivi made for herself that she really wanted to wear but divya saw it and since it matched her suit she asked to wear it. Without saying anything she gave it to divya. There is a difference between a chunni n a heart but its an example)
3. Nivi will somehow convince Sid or something will happen between them that will lead to them breaking up.
4. I am not sure but i think i remember chanchal and her husband (forgot his name) saying something about having a son being abroad or something (i dont know if they have a son but i think i heard them mention him once in the beginning)  but i think he will probably show up at the engagement or wedding. I am assuming that they son will be Kinshuk (i honestly dont know if he will have an entry to this show. i am just putting two and two together) and he will be opposite Nivi and something will happen between them.

Just my thought.... what do you think?

*** I just happen to come across an article an hour after posting this proving my point that Kinshuk is chanchal son... link to the article below...

Edited by .:Misty:. - 31 August 2010 at 7:20pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

scrpngltamushipiyualkayipeeSuhaniSoniamitzi11Suku_SwaRonP.Kamaljit.SeanSilence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The engagement and Kinshuk entry" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Yup i think he is gonna make his entry on Sid's and Divya's engagement...and he will be opp Nivi for now i feel..

But why do u think ke he is not gonna enter [:S]

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Yup i think he is gonna make his entry on Sid's and Divya's engagement...and he will be opp Nivi for now i feel..

I dont know i read the articles but i still feel as if mayb he wont. maybe i am wrong!?!

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:Misty:.

I dont know i read the articles but i still feel as if mayb he wont. maybe i am wrong!?!

Noo....Its Confirmed He is Entering..He told in his latest Interview

Goshh the Engament will be fter 2-3 weeks i feelAngryOuchSoooooooooo Cant WaitDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Noo....Its Confirmed He is Entering..He told in his latest Interview

Goshh the Engament will be fter 2-3 weeks i feelAngryOuchSoooooooooo Cant WaitDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

That is nice then... you as well as many other ppl with be happy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

This is what i believe will happen...

1. hemlata will talk to Nivi about divya being in love/or divya being happy she is engaged to Sid.
2. Nivi will sacrifice her love for divya. (Proof: Remember the chunni that Nivi made for herself that she really wanted to wear but divya saw it and since it matched her suit she asked to wear it. Without saying anything she gave it to divya. There is a difference between a chunni n a heart but its an example)
3. Nivi will somehow convince Sid or something will happen between them that will lead to them breaking up.
4. I am not sure but i think i remember chanchal and her husband (forgot his name) saying something about having a son being abroad or something (i dont know if they have a son but i think i heard them mention him once in the beginning)  but i think he will probably show up at the engagement or wedding. I am assuming that they son will be Kinshuk (i honestly dont know if he will have an entry to this show. i am just putting two and two together) and he will be opposite Nivi and something will happen between them.

Just my thought.... what do you think?
Ok i just came across an article... i swear this is so funny to me... i guessed Kinshuk will be chanchal son and now i found an article proving it,.. sometimes shows r so predictable, lol.....

link to the article is below...

SanihaKaKinshuk

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
i have read the article LOL but who is Chanchal ?ROFL actually i dunwatch thsi show has just started watchign for Kinshuk and waiting for him so to be honest i dun really care whose Son he will be i just want him ROFL ROFL

Silence_Gold

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Yeah even i think his entry is gona take place during the engagement ceremony if not engagement then i guess wedding ceremony

@ Saniha:::Chanchal is the kinshuk mom in the show....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top