Stara played a vamp in ...

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. Just watched a re-run of it where she plays Veera, the hero's sister who creates a lot of trouble within the family. Looks like the actress loves to play these type of roles

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is a pretty good actress but i noticed she hardly looks at the camera directly...😆 she always stares either somewhere down or at someone who is with her in the scene.
Just my observation...no offence to her obviously!
sunaina02 thumbnail
I have nothing against  her as an actress. She is doing her role pretty well .
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i feel she has 1 expression on her face all the time.. 😕 anger, jealousy, sad - all same expression 😳
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TM- No dear....she is a very good actress.😳.....Her 1st tv show was Kahe Na Kahe on 9x which was made by Ekta kapoor and she played the lead there and was in a romantic role. But as she was just 18 years old then, so she was not able to cope up with the pressures of the TV industry, so she had quit. All Kahe Na Kahe fans soo wanted her to be back on the show. 😳
So she is not an actress who likes playing only negative roles. It's just that she gets to play such roles due to her facial and other features.😉....But in no case is she a bad actress.😳
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Also since the topic is about her, i just want to tell something. Krystal D'souza ('Tara') has also been a member of India Forums.😳 She used to visit the forum during the time of her 1st show.😳
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Krishy_

Also since the topic is about her, i just want to tell something. Krystal D'souza ('Tara') has also been a member of India Forums.😳 She used to visit the forum during the time of her 1st show.😳

i hope she does not see our comments about her and her character potrayal.. 😳
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
She is a really good actress. No doubt about that :D
gail4u thumbnail
i love her acting a lot ! shes just too good when it comes too ruining peoples lifes ! .. negative suits her n she carries it off well
so yeah !
I LOVE TO HATE HER !!
fab actress

hi guys im new here !
dilpaki thumbnail
i think tara is a batter actor than saachi
people like saachi cuz shes the lead bt tara is batter actor and pretty