India-Forums

THENDRAL TUESDAY 31.08.2010 (Page 3)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Thanks Sri maa for the uppdateStar

After seeing the episode I donno what I feel...forceful marriage is not the right decision, the way TA reacted upon hearing it..it shows even he is not comfy with it..again he become victim of emotional blackmail..TAs mother, Charu and now Thuls the latest addition to the list..me getting bored of itSleepy

For once Thuls surprised with me..she was selfish for the first time for her own sake, thats why I do believe this wedding wont happenTongue

I dont think she is sympathy seeker, TAs mother may not called her odipoonava oda daughter but she called her character less which is worse than the other tag she got. For a girl who is yet to get over the ghosts from her past due to her mother, being called as characterless will break apart her. We should remember she is not brave like Deepa to fight back or challenge, she is very weak when it comes to emotions, she was at the lowest when TAs mother was cruel..but forget her..how could MM and Patti allow the wedding? They should have at least used their sense and reminded TA abou his fiance...he is yet to confront herConfused

Sri, what you said about education is right..but i think she wanted to study to prove she is not like her mother and wanted her family to accept her when she was in a good position..not coz she wanted to study for the sake of studyStern Smile

Got a feeling Charu will stop this wedding and drag TA out of it thinking they all forced him..Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoHema_M-musicluv-brinny_gsrimaQuelle-BelleVani19Shemmo

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch for the updates friends...  ClapClap

Monday episode:
Patti's acting was simply amazing... Eththanai vayasaayirunthaalum, avanga pethiyai kappaththanum-nu thavicha parithavippu paarthu, enakku kankagalil kanneere vanthidichu... Hats off Patti!! Star

MM's friend is very nice & happy to see atleast 1 person who is not a Munthirikottai pudhi and thinks wisely! Clap

Tuesday's Episode: OMG, I don't know waht to say about Thulsi's decision here... pure selfishness... of course she should react to what ever that, Rakshashi TA's Mom said, ,,, but not in this way...    Shocked  She should have been bold enough to answer back TA's mom, to shut her 'Sakkadai mouth Angry (thanks to Student Leader Chandru) from scolding her.... 

Athai vittuttu, Ivalavee, Naan, 'Odi ponava ponnu illainnu nirupikka porennu' sollittu, ippadi kalyanam pannrathu?!!... Enna, ippa mattum, intha kalyanam nadakkathunne ninaikkireen, appadiye nadanthaalum,... 'Thiruttu Kalyanam pann ponnu'nu ellorum pesappaoranga...   that's the difference. But avap peyar vanthathu, vanthathuthaane.. Confused Ouch

Also, one other, 'Muranpaadu' I saw in her is... After TA's mom left, when TA came in the scene, first she went and hid behind her Dad, saying , ask him (TA) to leave the spot, that she didn't even want to see his face... Then the next few seconds, she is jumping and coming in front, and says 'Ippavee Thali kattanum'... Confused  Ethukku intha stunt, Director Sir?!! Oh... viewers-ku interest create pannavaa?!

Ennavo pongappa...  konjcham konjcham-a ithuvum ella serial maathiriyee aagidumonnu payamaa irukku! Shocked

Edited by supree - 01 September 2010 at 10:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaisrimaVani19

krishfan Senior Member
krishfan
krishfan

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
First of all great job on the update. It was well written. Thanks for that. Clap

Secondly this week is shaping up to be a great suspense filled week. I loved Thuls's acting and the way she told TA that he had to marry her. I liked that she finally spoke out and said what was on her mind. I mean everyone has their limit and after all that stupid woman said Thuls had to do something. I was so proud to see her do that.

Thirdly, the college students. I loved those students and how they stood up for Thuls. Especially the main guy who was saying all the right things. Oh and the school prinicipal i thought that he would be just like all other adults but no he turned out to be a cool principal. I really enjoyed watching that scene.

Fourthly, TA would you get a stinken backbone. I have been very angry at him for the past few days due to his lack of speaking out to mom and telling her the complete truth. Had he done that from the beginning, Thuls would not have had to face this problem.

Fifthly, Charu i don't hate  you completely but I feel really bad for you. i mean you have all these dreams and you even fasted for him but don't know if it will help you in the end.

Finally, I don't know what is going to happen today but all I hope and pray for is that they do not drag this on but instead finish it off properly and hopefully the end of this week all T&T fans will be happy.

But we will have to wait and see. Oh and guys sorry for the really long message/

Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Vani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Well said, Supree - this is the worst decision one can take! Thulasi and Thamizh's mum deserve each other, rendu perukkum nalla jodi poruththam!Angry I don't think I will ever like Thulasi.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 01 September 2010 at 10:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19eljay

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@ Thamizhan

Director sir kadhalaa kalviyaa nnu vantha kadhal thaan imp., right? We get it.Approve  Good comment Sri. I like it Clap. Now Kadhala Kalviya patti mandram will start in this thread .There are lot of youngsters here for kadhal & few oldies like me for kalvi. Hmm kalviku tholvithan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaieljay

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
NaaLaikku kalvi sOru podumaa, illai kaadhal sOru pOdumaa?  I am disappointed by the turn this serial has taken.  Padikka vendiya naaLile padikka vendum enru irundha Thulasi, now she wants to get married?  She and TA's mom, they deserve one another.  TA - you got out of your mess thanks to Charu, not because of Thulasi or your friends, and you have no sense of gratitude to face Charu and tell her directly?  You just lost all my sympathy, and from here on, you can handle all your problems yourself, I just want to see how you manage without a job or a home or money.  I hope your kaadhal feeds you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaisrimaVani19

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

@ Srima

Hahahaha, Just because we are youngsters doesn't mean we have the same thinking as TA and Thuls. I think it's safe to say that the younger ones in this forum have much much much more common sense, logical thinking and better parents than Thuls and TA. LOLLOLLOL

That being said, Kalvi does come first but if love comes during studies, tell the guy to wait if he's a man and tell your parents. Fortunately, I have loving and understanding parents who actually listen and trust my judgement without having to emotionally blackmail me! LOLLOL And some lucky people are able to handle both love and studies at the same.

Edited by ranuja12 - 01 September 2010 at 3:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcerto-musicluv-mellisaishubbasrimaQuelle-BelleVani19eljay

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Interesting to read everyones comments about love vs education..maybe we can start weekend discussions every week with interesting topic from the showTongue What do you all think about it, will it be interesting for all of you?Embarrassed

@Sri maa - I donno about the other youngsters here but in real life la..education'kku than first priorityTongue, no space for kadhal kaatharikaiLOLbut since its a fiction show, i may be biased toward T n Ts loveWink

On a serious note I don't expect any logic from serials and def not from this one where they use cheap languages/ dialogs as its just pure entertainment for me.True love should always win but not in cost of others happiness...its very sad to see a show from a big well-known company Vikatan Vistas shows scenes like this, not just this but all of their serialsThumbs Down

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoRanu.-musicluv-supreemellisaishubbasrimaVani19eljay

Go to top