Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I don't like how the wedding is taking place. Confused

However, Thuls had no other option. She went out of her way to separate herself from TA. She did everything in her power to keep her promise to Lavanya. It was TA who kept coming back to her and it was TA's mom who pushed her past her limits. I think at this point all Thuls wants is to regain her reputation and hold her head high in society. If revenge (against TA's mom) causes her to be bound to TA for life, so be it.

The way Thuls spoke to TA, I was surprised...then I was happy. Deepa and her future MIL are really rubbing of on her. I was scared that she might not survive TA's mommy, now I'm more reassured. If TA's mom verbally abuses Thuls, Thuls will probably verbally assault TA by the looks of things. But seriously, the new, more bold Thuls is much more likable then the old crybaby version (in my humble opinion).

TA's mom should have just shut up and left when Chandru first confronted her. Speaking of Chandru, he is an awesome character. He is literally the bona fide leader of the college. He rightfully told TA's mom to close her sewage mouth. In today's episode he was especially funny when he confronted DeepaLOL! He is slowly becoming my most favorite character after Deepa. He talks with conviction, justice and fairness.

Poor TA, the most important women in his life just seem to keep blackmailing him. First it was his mommy, then Charu and now his soon to be wife. I just wish he would open his freaking mouth. His expression was so funny when Thuls was all, "If you leave this place, I will die. Then you will have to tie the thali to my corpse." I swear, he must have been thinking something like, "Where have I heard a similar dialogue? Oh, that's right, my mom."Tongue But at least he agreed to tie the thali (finally).

I feel bad for Charu. She did everything right, but will suffer anyway. At least she doesn't have to suffer at the hands of her MIL. I doubt T&T wedding is going to happen right away. I think the director is just leading us on to break our hearts at the last minute. We probably won't she the thali tying scene/ impromptu wedding stopping scene until Friday. So sit tight friends!Big smile

P.S. I keep thinking back to what Sudha said. It wasn't funny then, but it is hilarious in retrospect. She has the brains and the smarts to survive and fight back against her hubby's mommy. I'm thinking she is going to really get along with Thuls (if TA marries her). She will also have the last laugh!Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESVani19Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL TUESDAY 31.08.2010 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

@ Thamizhan... You don't have to prove anything to anyone.. get on with your studies and come up in life. Atha vittutu naan odiponavaloda ponnu illai nnu thaan prove panuvennaa, then you don't need education.

Students oda behaviour ai principle idam poi solluvom, principal behaviour ai yaar kitta poi naan sollurathu? Oru dubakur principle and college!...Well said sri Thumbs Up. I like your comment. More than others I find Tulasi repeating the odiponaval phrase often. Looks like sort of auto suggestion she is giving to herself. In yesterday's episode TA mom never mentioned the phrase , only Tulasi did . This girl is a sympathy seeker.This is also a sort of emotional blackmail.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~brinny_gVani19eljay

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Great update, Srima!  Well said, Sri, about Thuls having forgotten all about her studies.  If TA marries her now, the guy doesn't have a job, no home, no money, how is he going to support her, no family backup either, and the bank case hanging over his head like a sword, and this is what she wants?  From the frying pan into the fire?  Well, you will get what you deserve if you marry this guy.  Right now, all you need to do is study and forget that this woman and her son ever came and disturbed your peace of mind, instead you want to go and ladder vaichu aagashathilae pora saniyanai vaalai pidichu keezhe erakka porae!  Sila perukku evvalavu suffer panninaalum puriyaadhu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva~*Thamizhan*~srimabrinny_gVani19

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update! Smile

Honestly, I dun blame Thuls for behaving that way since her prestige and dignity was at stake even tho it was a lil odd.. any girl in her position would have done a similar thing. How will she survive in the college after all this shame?? And like you said, TA always seems to be caught in the worst of situations.. when he was trying his best to convince Thuls for marriage, she didnt reciprocate but asked him to do the same .. ah well, all for goood! Big smile

I loved Chandru.. the way he spoke and carried out everything.. very gentlemanly! Clap

That girl who is watchg all the drama is gonna pottu kuduthufy to Charu's family.. and ellarum odi vara poraanga.. and poor Charu, is gonna come back and face a boogambam and prolly faint... i pity you gal! Unhappy

I feel that things are happening really fast now.. Even though I wanted the T&T marriage, sudden a ivlo fast a irukkum nu ethirpaakala.. hmmm.. but ithu varaikkum kondu vandhadhu naala T&T marriage nadanthe aaganum... last min la director oda twist nu solli edhaachum kozhappam vanthu ninuchu, approm enna pannuvennu enakke theriyaadhu.. AAL IZZ WELL!!! DancingPartyHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MTheivaQuelle-Belle

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Right now, all you need to do is study and forget that this woman and her son ever came and disturbed your peace of mind, instead you want to go and ladder vaichu aagashathilae pora saniyanai vaalai pidichu keezhe erakka porae!  Sila perukku evvalavu suffer panninaalum puriyaadhu.

ClapClap, serriya sonniga, Thuls seems to forget about her studies.Ouch. Thuls you are in a bigger mess now ConfusedConfused.

Thanks for the great update Srima Clap

Edited by Vani19 - 01 September 2010 at 12:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~srima

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
 @ Eljay ...well said. TA mom aadiya aatam partha piragu Tulasi " kaadhal poyidichu , bayathil odi ponen "nu paaduvalnu aedhir paarthen.Hmm neenga solra madhiri saniyai vetrilai paaku vechu illa azhaikira.

Theiva~*Thamizhan*~

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
If Thulasi kept silent then it will look as if she accepted whatever that lady told about her.That's good that she reacted but I expected that to be shown in someother way.I expected her to give back a nice doze to that Raakshasi but ennanamo aayiduchu.
hmm...ok let's see what Thendral is having in it's stock now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged

^ You are right, Hema. Thualsi should have challenged Thamizh's mum and athukku appuran iva avanai kalyaanam panna kettu irukkaalam nnu thonnuthu. Ippo Thulasi kkum Thamizh oda amma kkum entha difference um illai - oruththar ellarukkum munnaadi solli avamaanappaduththuraar and matravar pinnaala irunthu kuththuraar.

Thualsi nee padippu thaan ungamma vittu pona kalangaththai theerkkum nnu sonnaa, but now you are least bothered about your studies. Athellaam OK, ippo nee yaarukku nee odugaali ponnu illai nnu neeruppikka poraai? Furthermore, un appa sammathathoda thaan nee kalyaanam pannuven nnu aatam pota and now Thamizh wants his mother's approval but you're not ready to listen to him. Nee selfish nnu sollurathillum thappillai.

Director sir kadhalaa kalviyaa nnu vantha kadhal thaan imp., right? We get it.Approve

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 01 September 2010 at 7:02am

AG25Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top