Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshinishoobhanadeepakfanAG25junkabckrishfanTheivaserials2010kuttyponnuJanugudgalsushavviRanu.-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESbrinny_gQuelle-BelleVani19CaryneljaySweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL TUESDAY 31.08.2010" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, Srima. You are absolutely right about this episode - silly episode redeemed by Charu (her scenes are my fav. part of this serial). Tongue

Thamizh and Thulasi annoyed the hell out of me. Thamizh chumaa neram ellaam vayai moodaama kathaipaan, but when it comes down to something imp. he's all quiet. I was like stop letting her play around with you (neeyum ithila onnum better illai).. orukka vaa vaannu vaa , then go go nnu va and now thaali yai kattunguraaa. Thulasi nee Thamizhai thaali katta sollurathu thaan the BIGGEST thoragam you can ever do to that unknown girl (Charu thaan) you were echoing about. You don't have to prove anything to anyone.. get on with your studies and come up in life. Atha vittutu naan odiponavaloda ponnu illai nnu thaan prove panuvennaa, then you don't need education.

Students oda behaviour ai principle idam poi solluvom, principal behaviour ai yaar kitta poi naan sollurathu? Oru dubakur principle and college!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srimabrinny_gVani19eljay

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update srima Smile.

Why didn't Thamizh say that he is engaged to Charu? The students does not know that another girl's life is included in this marriage, but atleast Thamizh should have told them that he is engaged and needs more time as he asked but sadly he did not tell the reason for this need of time   Ouch . Chandru is right too if he goes now his situation would change and he won't admit his love for Thulasi.

I think Thulasi can't bear anything that is connected with "odiponave daughter". This is the thing that keeps her torturing since her mother disappeared and only she would know the pain this name causes her, any others who looks from outside can't understand it. I am happy that she decided to be bold for once and to think for herself. But i agree with you Sri she does not need to prove anything to anyone and should come up in life. But the question is....is this possible in this society? Does our society think like you and me? I guess not....our society would give the maanam of a girl more importance than her studies.....and a poor girl like Thulasi would give equal importance to both...studies and maanam. Kumaran romba sensible ana matters kaamikkraaru.

But i really really pity the innocent Charulatha. Intha ponnu enna thappu pannichu intha serialla therila enakku.I would be so happy if she is the one who units T&T tomortow or at a point in the future...but such a innocent character should not turn into a villi....would be very unbelievable if it happens.

I think the marriage won't take place...but if it does happen it would be the best punishment for TA's mom......but avlo seekroma ellam T&T marriage ai nadathi vechuduvaara intha Kumaran sir.....rombave doubtful thaan....ellam nammai BP ai etha thaan...sigh...sigh....sigh.....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25AnnaJayElystiaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-NixkieVani19

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I havent seen the episode just read the update and looks like Tamil was forced to marry Confused I mean if thuls says tie thali or I will die what will he say? no go and die??? seemed very illogical. and I think charu may stop wedding. I thought it will be other way round thulsi stopping charu's wedding. hmm hopefully all confusion is put to end by this week or like vel -thools wedding this also will be dragged for months.

Srima great updateClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-srimaVani19Quelle-Belle

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you Srima for the update Smile

Looks like Thamizh is surrounded by emotional blackmailers.At home it is his dearest mom, at college it's his lady love and at temple his innocent fiance ya? Kodumaidaa Saami. It is high time you begin to blackmail them man to shut their mouth up!

Think Charu is going to stop the marriage of her fiance. Enna logico enna nyaayamoo!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-srimaQuelle-BelleVani19

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
@ Theiva, LOL paavom thaan intha TA, but in this case, Thuls blackmailed him in his favour.

Tongue What to do, if she didn't, knowing TA, he would continue to rock back and forth between Charu/Mom and Thuls for another 10 years.

She just pushed him to do what he was supposed to do a long time ago. I honestly don't blame for Thuls for doing and saying the things she did because in the end, this is all because of TA's lack of boldness.Angry

Anywho, poor Charu. The temple Iyers are also raising her dreams saying oh, ungalakku ellam nalla nadukum nu. Saamy, why you too giving this poor girl more hope?!?Ouch

Though I really wanted T&T to get together, I'm sad that it is happening like this. Thuls was supposed to have a nice wedding in a nice mandappam with the blessings of everyone and TA was supposed to prove to Sudha that he's not one to come home randomly with some girl. Ouch

Oh well, I guess ipidi oru wedding will cause more problems for Thuls and TA to continue the serial for atleast 500 episodes.

Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleVani19

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Srima
Hmm, I'm in two minds about this. I would like to see TA's mother get her comeuppance in this way...but I don't like the forced aspect of this. Not forgetting poor Charu either. I have a feeling the wedding won't happen though, or it would have been finished with by the end of this episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-srima~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-BelleVani19

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I think once charu comes and tells she is TA's finacee the students will change and probably feel what TA's mother said was true and TA is being snatched by Thuls. Hope this does not happen and story does not get worse.
MM should severe his relation with Padma and son

Theiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top