Page 2 Page 4

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
TERA MERA SAATH RAHE:SIDDHIMA
Title Credit:Pocahontas

Picture Credit:*Shruti*

Siddhanth and Riddhima sitting in canteen thinking about what they told each other. Riddhima realizes she is neglecting Siddhanth and is becoming selfish by ignoring his feelings while he always tries to understand her. Siddhanth on the other hand thinks he can't control Riddhima mind because he is her husband it's her thinking he can't ask her to stop doing it.

As the two are lost in each other's thoughts they do realize they are sitting in same canteen at the moment on separate tables. They look at each other and the intense tune plays in the background. They seem to be lost when Siddhanth phone rings. Dr.Shashank wants to see his son in law with her daughter at his residence and they reach at Gupta house to meet him.

Shashank tells Siddhanth and Riddhima how happy he is to see them but it is obvious he has called them here for a reason. He puts the divorce papers in front asking them he wants to know the decision he took seven months back asking them to give each other their relationship seven months he hopes that decision was not wrong. Siddhanth and Riddhima exchane a look then tells Shashank they are happy and his decision was not wrong.

A happy Shashank tells he knows they both love each other but they also respect each other and relationship based on these two factors can never break. While Shashnak is saying this Siddhanth and Riddhima's eyes are set at each other and they have a smile on their face all this while.

Shashank wants them to get married again. Siddhanth initially refuses but Riddhima makes him agree to it as she wants to do this for him for them for their relationship.

Siddhanth walks in lift holding a file in hand which contains a check list and he is seeing if all have been taken care of. Riddhima enters. She goes near to him and makes sound as if something has stuck in her throat. Siddhanth looks at her and Riddhima asks what is her would be hone waale permanent patidev doingLOLLOL

Siddhanth tells Riddhima he is little busy and if they can we talk later. Riddhima looks at him with open mouth and stands in front of him asking can't she even come to talk with him. Siddhanth holds her arms turns her onto the other side where he was standing earlier and asks what will she do meeting him with a naughty smile on his face while Riddhima has a sweet smile on her face. She tells him how happy day would be the day of their marriage  day of love unlike last time. She pauses to look up and is about to say something when Sid keeps hand on her mouth. They exchange a sweet smile.

Riddhima tells how he has no time for her these days and if it was Armaan when she pauses. They both look at one another.

It's said some things are not in our hands. In a moment we say or do lot of things which we regret doing later and the scene towards the end did hinted that. As Siddhanth and Riddhima looked at each other the screen splits into two giving us the gist of their expressions. Riddhima realizing what she was going to say while Siddhanth knows Riddhima didn't intended to hurt him it was said in a moment.

We got to see the various shades of Siddhima in today's episode. The episode took me back to old days. That concern/care for each other and that smie. At the end of the episode I would say what Riddhima told Siddhanth Need To Do This For Us or should I say Tera Mera Saath Rahe.

Edited by *Shruti* - 31 August 2010 at 1:08pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaanamikamundonjuisalulu99ana24bajlooka-maria-rapunzel84SIDMA4EVERCess-MuasamSept16thsupercool3ginacOvi_Tanniprejudiced-Prithi-Leah1ShiningStar18StarshineHuessajni786Leenasmgfriends_rockPerfangel5655Jasmine...romiosugar1nyctophiliaindian_beauty-x-Reshu-x--Fatima-prerna4rishavLennienikita_88norzar-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tera Mera Saath Rahe:Siddhima" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*KITfanMuasamSept16thOvi_Tanni

ana24

ana24

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i hope the last line in the episode does not hint at somethin else.....worrried

Confused Confused

Leah1

IF-Rockerz

Leah1

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

It was a fabulous episode with Ridhimma clearly stating that she wants to be with Sid!!

I was happy to see a strong and sound Ridz rather than the confused one we saw last week!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*MuasamSept16th

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Shruti di  Hug
beautiful post  Clap
today's epi.....

Ohhh I loved it Embarrassed 

D whole epi was based on luv & understanding

And Shanky Ohhh I love dis man , for me his character is d most sensible character in DMG. Everytime he comes up wid great ideas Wink

First wid SR marriage & now wid their re-marriage. Luv u Shanky Embarrassed

There were many beautiful & touching scenes today but my personal fav. are -

1. Wen Ridz told Sid dat ' mai ye shaadi karna chahti hoon , tumhare liye , humare liye '

2. My would b permanent pati dev

3. Humari shadi ka din bahut Khushi ka din hoga, Pyaar ka din..

I just loved my Siddhima today...

Dey r heavenly Day Dreaming

Eagerly waiting 4 tomorrow's epi.....

Harshita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
stupendously fabulous Shruuuuuuuuuu............very awesomely summed up and beautifully worded.......Clap

*Shruti*

bajlooka

bajlooka

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
nice post.

*Shruti*

parishima

parishima

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
awesome post, I love sidhima , the cutest couple in TV industries