Uttaran

felt bad for ammo n mai

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
did u guys felt sorru for ammo n mai...emotional episode...finally some dialogs for ichcha n ammo...
n surprise surprise umed n mai's conversation!!!!!!! umed baba got some dialogs...
i wish they show more ichcha-ammo scenes...n also make ichcha stronger...n plzzzzz no white sarees...she can wear light colored sarees...ammo was so upset to packing white sarees for ichcha          😭 😭   😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes felt sad for amu... as which mother wouldnt worry about her daughter who has been widowed so young... she is so worried how Ichcha will lead her life alone...

Yes I also like it when I see care n concern in mai's eyes for Ichcha... she really regrets treating ichcha badly n wants to make it up to her.. so ichcha will be in a protected environment in the bundela household... unlike at jogi's place where that horrible nani does not leave a single instance to belittle her..

I think after a certain time period of mourning ichcha might start wearing light pastel colour sarees..
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Gargi you know what...i wish all could see the pain you saw today....now for some people it might be a very boring scene...but shows are not meant only for entertainment...u see a lot of things and feel for them.....Icha had numerous points in life to become  negative and start hating people arnd but she never did so...she might be a weak character but atleast she can stand in front of a mirror and not be ashamed at looking herself😊ammo and mai have lost a lot and the pain is not curable😭now how do ppl expect that the person responsible for all this shud be accepted😲it really hurt when some ppl say omg veer and icha were just waiting for vansh to die to come closer😭yar bolne se pehle sochna toh chahiye...but no say anything to support the devil😲anyways dear i am happy that ppl like u are here who understands true human emotions...proud of u gargi😊
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haila!!! Ichcha got dialogues to say today??? Aisa Kaise Ho Gaya???😲😲😲😲...No offense... 😆😆
I did not watch the episode...so simply curious...

But i agree with you guys...Ichcha had so many reasons to be negative but she never thought bad about anyone...👏
veil_of_roses thumbnail
seriously i hope ppl can see pain in mai n umed's words n couldnt see ammo's expression when she was packing white sarees for ichcha...
i dont feel anything wrong if they hate taps...haq hai...as she ruined vansh their son's life..even if we put suicide a side she made all attempts to make him mad against ichcha n spoiled their relation..
ok rahul lets stop talking abt her as such today was taps free episode... 😊
n i dont want any1 to explain me anything...
Originally posted by: rittu_084

Haila!!! Ichcha got dialogues to say today??? Aisa Kaise Ho Gaya???😲😲😲😲...No offense... 😆😆

But i agree with you guys...Ichcha had so many reasons to be negative but she never thought bad about anyone...👏

And also dear she still loves vansh....i mean fine she will move on in life and marry veer but right now it is not the case like some ppl were saying ki omg they both were waiting for vansh's death and tapu's exposure to come closer..omg devar and bhabhi...i mean yar plz think before u speak😊
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am fan of tapu but yes today for the first time i felt sorry for damini and itcha .... today i could feel pain the in damini's eyes even itcha when she said ''agar vansh hote to'' sad .... but that doesn't mean she should marry veer, it would be too weird bhabhi marrying devear/jijaji ??? and veer looks better with tapu
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_084

Haila!!! Ichcha got dialogues to say today??? Aisa Kaise Ho Gaya???😲...No offense... 😆😆

yup today a convo b/w ichcha-ammo veer-jogi n mai-umed...no taps in entire epi just in precap..whr nani makes divya call taps n she doesnt pick up divya's call
Originally posted by: gargi.shah

seriously i hope ppl can see pain in mai n umed's words n couldnt see ammo's expression when she was packing white sarees for ichcha...
i dont feel anything wrong if they hate taps...haq hai...as she ruined vansh their son's life..even if we put suicide a side she made all attempts to make him mad against ichcha n spoiled their relation..
ok rahul lets stop talking abt her as such today was taps free episode... 😊
n i dont want any1 to explain me anything...

right we should keep her asideSmile...i know dear otherwise this thread will also lead to same arguments😕anyways vansh's room..i mean those pics and his room...so hard for a mother to see it without his son😭and ammo was packing the bag with white sarees😭kya yar...chalo chodo i m getting really upset now😭
veil_of_roses thumbnail
@trupat we arent sure that veer-ich will get married or taps is preggy..this serial anything can happen they dont show wat we expect so lets wait n watch..n abt jijai/dever-bhabhi thing...it is not that uncommon dear..any ways plz no veeya discussion..lets talk abt ammo, mai n others for a change...