Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary :Aug 31 PR - Page 10

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Saffy,dont care abt the CVs anymore.

Sushi was still talking abt how they'll marry jay-phoons n ArMan will end up together😳.....time they stop fooling us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GM,try watching Jia's new VM - her uid is soul_angel.VM on pg 6.Its beautiful,I smiled for 20 min straight mouth open at Sushita
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaurimisha

Saffy,dont care abt the CVs anymore.

Sushi was still talking abt how they'll marry jay-phoons n ArMan will end up together😳.....time they stop fooling us.

Is this a sick joke? The day these 2 marry somebody else,me callin quits

umeedonki buniyaad banaa rahey Hai Allah
jab ek darwaaza band hui,khidki humey pukaarey Hai ALlah
jab khidki bhi nahin rahee aur dam ghut ta hai
tho Sushita hawaa chalee ya nahin, farak kya padtha hai

aint a shaayar,but anything that rhymes😉😆aaj sab chalega🤢
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
Good one saffy😆

yup....watching Jias' VM...whts this uid thing😆...I know her
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaurimisha

In SBB,they showed...Archana is saying YEs after phoons blasts her.

She cries n hugs manav for the last time.

I feel angry n extremely sad for her at the same time....her biggest weakness was Manav n she had to bow down this way...I feel so much for her...😭😭😭😭

Cant see her in so much pain😭😭😭😭

Batman...robin calling it quits

What can I  say! Feeling very sad.
My archu does not deserve this.
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice commentary di 👏
AJITH LOSING HIS ARM-  Di, guys plzzzzzzzzzzzz don't scare me 😳😳
Guys plz relax there is nothng as such😕 No one's losing arm

Show was 👎🏼 How dey can ever thnk of such crap????????????
A guy saying his ex-wife to marry another person or i will not marry also, wat kind of PAVITRA RISHTA is this?????🤢🤢🤢 SICK
No comments abt manav he has lost it all 🤢archu tried to hold thngs bt will surrender soon 😭

Can Men even THINK of giving that kind of SAHARA where a living being feasts on the womans blood by staying inside her body ?   😳 (this line is so touchy di) 👏

Tiger doing doing dishum dishum for wifey was nice 😳 I don't thnk tat trustee's son has some role to do further, it was mayb to show ATTA romance 😳 u knw all d pattibanding n foo foo 😆😆.
I agree with saree hatao salwar lao👍🏼 . YA i mean who wears saree 😆 n go to college😲 anyone here 😆.
Tiger shld do her makeover n bring back d earlier vandu😳  she was pretty isn't it????
She looks dull n mari hui with this get up 🤢😆

Cvs plz don't show anyone losing d arm plzzzzzzzzzz not only ajith b it whoever dinesh, prakash bcoz its sad to see such thngs. Any part of d body missing is really horrible to watch 🤢 

Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

All that we have in this show is Ajit Vandu positivity >we r seeing a repentant hubby trying to genuinely make up and they r gonna take his arm away when she has just started college ?

Why shud good people suffer ? Ajit who is repenting.his arm will e taken away , Vandu will suffer more , and Manju is hale and hearty and giggling ? So is Rasika ?
I will drop this show if Ajit loses hand .

I m with u di

CVS listen damn !!!!!!
DARE NOT DO THIS
😡😡😡😡
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why should Ajith lose his arms?
Oh so THAT'S why they are showing him and vandu trying to have a normal, happy life?! Ha!
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome commentary Kool dii

Manav actually said what he did yesterday......
Manav says he cares for Archu and wants her to settle in life............with anyone aira gaira, how much he knows Jaywant that he is saying agar koi aur hota to main ye nahi kehta
Archu doesnt even like to stand besides this person and these peolae are forcing her for marriage.......hell

I thought Arrange marriage is planned if both the vadhu var involved are ready to marry....But sulo aai went to Jay's parents......pathetic

It is true only Dam baba cares for archu no one else
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Gauri! Thanks for ur lil update of SBB :)
Hope wht Sushant says is true. Can u pls update if Sushits give any hints regarding this track in future? They both looked disintrested during divorce.. How's their spirits now?
I'd lyk to knw what Anki has to say. She made it so visible with her comments that divorce was gonna happen. She even came across as dead as Archana..