Dill Mill Gaye

31/8: SR & ArShi: Chaahat par sabhi ka haque hai - Page 2

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely Nitzoo..........as alwayssssss.........
But I must say............ur footnote takes the cake today........⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pocoji again an awesome post for an awesome episode..You write so well man...I loved yr take on SR yes the soul mates look sooo pue in love and are closest to what SOULMATES are..I mean did you see the glow on Ridz face..loved her today..
h, and yes, if still a certain section thinks that Riddz has only stayed with Sid out of guilt , obligation  and blah, blah, blah'.girls , you need to marry good men , so that you understand that no woman in this world stays untouched by the love and respect given to her by a husband like Siddhanth Modi. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arsh ..finally I am happy Armi felt it tooooo.Yessssssss finally armaan is going 2 smile again and yes Shilpa is on amission ..MISSION ARMAN
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely ppost..cant write more today as its late n i have to sleep since i have college tomorow early
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friends_rock

beautiful post again
i soo agree for SR part..as u said.they are beautifully imperfect couple 😍and i love them for this😳

Thank you.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... SR are beautiful the way they are and you cannot take it away from them. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prrk86

again loved it πŸ‘

Thank you so much , sweetz.😳
Limo thumbnail
Hi pocu, absolutely amazing post. Your analysis of the two couple siddimma the couple who wants to get into the pavithra rishta and arshi venturing into unknown territories as far as love is concerned amist their own entangled lives. Wow you make the characters full of life. Thank you
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ana24

Seriously gal u make awesome posts.... guess no one can dissect the episode like you!!!

Thank you, Ana.😳...please don't embarrass me. The forum is full of some brilliant writers and am just about okay, trying to better myself.πŸ˜ƒ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu

SR
"What if love wasn't the act of finding what you were missing but the give-and-take that made you both match?"
'
Jodi Picoult (The Tenth Circle)

Firstly loved Ridz line - Mere would-be permenant patidev ❀️

There is not alot to say on SR, because you have descibed what marriage and the SR marriage is about and how they are with one another

As Shanks said today, that Love and Respect is what strengthen a marriage and relationship, i so agree with respect come alot of emotions and feelings, honesty, trust and faith and basis of that is love isnt it

This is what SR already have in their marriage and to each other, and with each other, they acknowledge each other and each other's love in every step of the way

SR walk together, they are on level together, open and honest, and always beside one another and all in all their strength lies in what they have with each other and for each other, and like i said before what SR share, and i mean their inner-bond, there is no words to describe it or will be words, they are beyond words to describe the love they have for one another, what they share is beyond love, they are simply Soulmates, each other's life-lines, each other's support.

And this is what their should be in a marriage!!!!!!  and SR have that.

Today i saw Sid's Riddhima all the way through - the glowing Ridz, contented Ridz, and i love teasing Ridz, the child-like one in the lift, coz she matches Sid all the way lol

Ridz is glowing and is happy and i think i can see a eagerly awaiting would-be already married dulhan waiting for her wedding day, with so much love and expectations of what it feels like then before

Sid is an awesome man i say it again, i love his thinking and his understanding, and the way he does see Ridz pov, coz he sees the bigger picture and also as a hubby he knows that he wants his wife to have her own pov and thinking and he doesnt oppose to that but the way things are going, both SR do understand one another but Sid is one man with logic and understanding and Ridz is complex but honest and genuine, and Sid Modi knows and understands her and 'get' her the way she is and how she is, and he loves her the way she is etc

I am glad Shanks brought the DP again, it was another choice given to them but both SR are happy with one another, they are just having a petty disagreement thats all, but their relation and everything overrides that and in how they are with one another and in their marriage and want to be together
And we've always said omeone or something always brings SR back together again, its that pull they have whenever going distant, and we saw that in the canteen and then coming together again, by someone and something 😳

To me this is re-marriage is celebrating their marriage and the love they share for one another and what they have become to each other and their marriage, and this time with all their heart and feelings, emotions into it, making promises and taking in each vow, and this is what Ridz Modi and SR want to do

For SR
"People always say that, when you love someone, nothing in the world matters. But that's not true, is it? You know, and I know, that when you love someone, everything in the world matters a little bit more."
'
Jodi Picoult (Handle with Care)

ArSh
As for Shilpa, i am pulled by her in the ArSh angle then anything, all i can say is that Armaan Mallik would be damn lucky to have Shilpa in his life, to become his life and to make his life come to life, she can be your strength and motivation, confidence, and again i repeat Shilpa can be to Armaan what Sid Modi is to Ridz Modi

"You can't look back - you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future."
'
Jodi Picoult (Salem Falls)

Slowly Armaan is moving ahead, how can he not - the woman in front of him accepts how he is and what he is, and who he is and his past without saying anything but letting him be, but also making him react, to feel something whilst keeping her past, her sadness and her life's incompleteness to herself and enjoying life as it comes, rain or shine - this woman is light all the way, i fear the day we lose the light around her, but its bound to happen

Another thing i want to say to Shanks and Maasi, they are adults and elders, that in this episode said alot of meaningful things that any adult, any parent, any relative would tell us if we ever had a situation like this, or just the meaning of marriage and life and moving on Embarrassed
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco amazing analyzsis!!! Bang-on with every word!!! Especially agree with the last part - SR and Shilpa all get bashed but A - he is god, he can never get bashed!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psarada

Can I shout that I love absolutely love your posts Poco. I want to write in detail about today's episode because the stage that SR are in is what you call a marriage. SR are married in the true sense and have understanding which very few married people have in that short time. I really liked Riddhima wanting to marry Sid for himself and for their happiness. You feel genuinely happy for her and you wish she always stays happy in her own world with her Prince Charming Sid. Compare this Riddhima to the one who wanted to kill herself on the marriage day. Both of them are 2 different Riddhimas as far as I can see.  The Riddhima who wanted to end her life on marriage altar didn't think of a life without Armaan and the Riddhima who now wants to marry Sid out of happiness and for their relationship is the one whom Sid brought to life. I really don't want any more heart breaks here. SR got to the point that they need to be and you just wish they get married and go away in a magical carriage to their own land. They deserve every inch of happiness that is out there.

SARADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!πŸ€—

Misshed you bahot saara and am super happy to see you here at my post. Such a beautiful take on SR and so true. You are right, The Riddhima we see today is Siddhanth's Riddhima and it shows through her that she is his. She is not the woman Armaan left , she is the woman whom Sid brought back to life , nurtured and loved. Yeah, SR have suffered a lot and fought everything , everyone and each-other to keep their marriage and be together. And you really want them to me happy in their love nest. I hope they stay as blissful and blessed as they want to and hope to. God bless them and all such people in real life.

Shilpa I felt so bad for her. She has fallen hard for Armaan but her mind is not allowing to admit it because she feels Armaan is off limits for her. Bechari she doesn't know that dil par zhoor nahi chalta hai. I agree with Shilpa's massi that Shilpa has every right to dream about Armaan and what is the big deal if Armaan loved her sister Riddhima in the past. That is the past and this is the present. Hopefully Shilpa will not dwell too much in past and present and accept her love with all her heart. Also it was good to see Armaan coming out of past and for once thinking about someone/something other than Riddhima and his pain.

Bingo. Mausiji is right. Why should Shilpa stop herself from loving Armaan just because he has a past with her sister. Life has moved on , time has changed and Shilpa has every right to love Armaan and Armaan needs to realize the same.He is beginning to feel for Shilpa and it is a healthy sign.

And coming to your post I agree 1000% with this below line.

Chaahat par sabhi ka haque hai

Everyone has a chance at love and I admire/respect people who try to move ahead in their life even when everything falls apart in their world.

EPIC!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Take Care
-Sarada