Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Heya CCBMians!! I don't know if there is a shorter name for you all. LOL
I have never posted an update so I hope this came out fine. Big smile

The episode begins with Divya coming down asking Hemlata where Nivi is and why the door is open.

Nivi and Sid are of course still standing outside in their neverending eye lock holding his coat and each others hands between them. Embarrassed

Divya says she cannot sleep without talking to Nivi as it would make her feel better. Hemlata takes her away and tries to get Divya to go to sleep and bribes her with warm milk with coffee. She eventually drifts off to sleep with her (creepy LOL) pink Siddarth blanket on as she says his name with a smile on her face.

Nivi and Sid are by the car when she goes to leave and he grabs her hand. He says he can stay there all his life with her hand in his and lost in her eyes. Embarrassed She pulls her hand away and says not today and that he has to leave and he does so. She walks away smiling and apprehensively enters the house when Hemlata reaches for her from behind.

Hemlata pulls her back outside and asks her why she went out with Sid so late. Nivi states he wanted to meet her because they will be engaged soon. Hemlata looks shocked (loud shocking music plays with spin around camera montage Tongue)!! Hemalata starts having flashbacks of when Sid favored Nivi over Divya. Hemlata is crying but trying to hide it and tells Nivi since you are not yet engaged that this is inappropriate behavior to be hanging out and to not to tell anyone about tonight.

Hemlata is in a daze walking back to the house thinking of Divya and Chanchal's past conversations. She comes to Divya's room and watches her sleep and thinks of what will happen when she finds out. She wipes her tears and decides to call Chanchal. ( I must say Chanchal dresses fantastically for sleep LOL ) She asks to meet her.

Nivi is smiling and sharmaoing while looking in the mirror and wandering around the room with the song sequence playing. She is having flashbacks of their date. Embarrassed

Hemlata is asking Chanchal how this confusion happened. Chanchal mentions how Divya is the only one who is good enough to become their daughter in law. She states that Sid doesn't understand how Nivi has trapped him and he doesn't realize that she is not up to his par. Confused She stated that she figured Divya would come forward during the engagement and then Sid would not be able to refuse her. Hemlata worries that Sid loves Nivi but Chanchal tells her to think only of Divya and her happiness. She tells her to do anything to keep Divya happy and tells Hemlata to make Nivi step away from Divya's way. Chanchal states that once Nivi is out of the way then Divya will surely be their daughter in law. Hemlata states she will not let Nivi steal Divya's happiness.Confused

Nivi has her pooja thali and is walking around and bumps into Hemlata and the screen freezes!!

Precap - Hemlata pulling Nivi and asking her if she really wants everyones happiness. (My YT video cut off there so i am not sure if there is more. Confused)

There appears to be a lot of drama on its way. I do hope Divya finds out and gives up her obsession of Sid!! She seriously needs some help. She flipped out yesterday when he didn't pick up her phone. Tongue

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 01 September 2010 at 6:22am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

suecNas1sarikapatelangel_subguddu12ER_ER_YAeshachpragyakumarmonicayharish_kenp@rasA HUGE FANrgattuKSKSsihumushkan_2003tamushipiyualkapeg_pionnewezyusVarsha-01ZindaDilprecious_zebaminuuP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Written Update - 31st August *" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update i really appreciate it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuhaniSonia

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Nice update. Thanks!

SuhaniSonia

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

SuhaniSonia

dhrashtee

Goldie

dhrashtee

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

SuhaniSonia

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thank u for the update...You are an Awesome Helper....

SuhaniSonia

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for the update.....chanchal is too much...at least hemlata was trying to get nivi and sid together

SuhaniSonia

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
No prob, Poonam!! Smile

Can anyone tell me why Chanchal is so against Nivi??
Confused

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top