Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I want face tightning packs

Home made desi stuff

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anti Age masks and stuff" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

j.misra

j.misra

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
It depends upon your skin types. .  Different types of anti aging creams are available.  They are also fine. But there are chances of side effects also . However, I think the homemade stuffs are the best. They are the most  safest options for our delicate skin .No chemical ingredients are included in it. Every thing is natural.  So there is no fear of side effects .
I will suggest you to go for the home made masks rather than those avalable in the market.Smile

Edited by j.misra - 01 October 2010 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P1nk

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
well i found out rubbin strawberry does the trick :)

PinkIndi

PinkIndi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Fresh Egg White.

apply it on to your face, wait til it dry. rinse off with warm water

Please do not have any facial movements, after you put it on and before you rinse it off, no smilings, no talking.....nothing...or you will have wrikles..

you can do it once or twice a week...lighter your skin colour and feels like baby's butt Wink

It's from my grandma and she is still doing the egg white facial...she is 80 already...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4life

Post Reply New Post

Go to top