•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Rob out and about in West Hollywood - August 29, 2010

Photobucket
1 2 3 3 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhgZcBeABuE[/YOUTUBE]

Bringing his weekend to an exciting end, Robert Pattinson was spotted out and about in West Hollywood last night (August 29).
Looking to have imbibed on a beverage or two, the "Remember Me" stud wore a hat and sported a beard as he made his way from SoHo House to the Trousdale nightclub for Jimmy Fallon's Emmy After Party.
source

I was surprised to read that he was the "Remember Me stud" and not the Twilight guy, like he usually is. i am not so sure about his beardπŸ€”

Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago
Umm I think some one posted this earlier in the Rob AT and like I said he is trying to be normal and himself which is totally fine with me. And the beard I don't mind it csz you can't always expect him to look like a movie star it's nice to to see his normal side. Not his best look I'll admit but still no complains.Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago
Hmmm... nice to see a difrnt side in him... may be this is for some movie πŸ€”

and well yes, like you said.. it is surprising.. pleasantly... that he is being knwn as the "Remember Me" guy rather than the "Twilight" guy..

yeah.. i have said this before in the AT... this is NOT one of his best looks.. but if he is happy with it.. so am I...

Thanks Amb..

and yes.. Poor guy.... Papz all OVER him.. pity him..... πŸ˜’
I think slight stubble is alright but this is like full grown beard. We have seen his off screen looks at many occasions and I would stay the stubble suits him best. This is bit too much..
@anjz: he doesn't look happy in any of these pics I think it's the papz
i think he looks pretty hot in the beard as well ☺️
and yeah i agree with harsha as well ..
but then again , who would know abt Robert Pattinson more than Harsha oops , Mrs Harsha Robert Pattinson πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

i think he looks pretty hot in the beard as well ☺️
and yeah i agree with harsha as well ..
but then again , who would know abt Robert Pattinson more than Harsha oops , Mrs Harsha Robert Pattinson πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Some one Give this Woman A Nobel Prize Right Now. She has brains and Acceptance which not everyone carries. *Cough Anjz Cough*
You have made me proud today.

Oh and Ya He looks so sexy with the beard, I don't care how he looks He always defines SEXY! 

Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Some one Give this Woman A Nobel Prize Right Now. She has brains and Acceptance which not everyone carries. *Cough Anjz Cough*
You have made me proud today.

Oh and Ya He looks so sexy with the beard, I don't care how he looks He always defines SEXY! 

hahahah
thank you , thank you πŸ˜ƒ
yeah he looks soo hot ☺️
and he looks pretty mature too πŸ˜ƒ ☺️
which is , again, Hot ☺️ πŸ˜ƒ