Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written update 31st August '10 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Annonymus

Groupbie

Annonymus

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Another dumb and sickening episode with no progress in the story or the storyline. Other than threatening Dumbo, Monster does not seem to do any other thing and yet he is confident of winning over her  heart! Biggest joke of the century! Dumbo yet again proved to be dumbest talking and crying to herself  doing nothing concrete not even revolting in public against the stupid actions of that monster. Monster again has proved that empty vessels make much noise. since those in love never  disclose their intimacy in front of others. Consoling acts were that of Yash with the song in the background and that of jyotika's outbursts. Sharad again proved to be dummy without doing anything and I wonder why is he in the mahal?  Since now only the thought of disclosing everything to Yash has generated in the mind of Dumbo, and considering the pace at which the storyline is moving, I am sure it will atleast a month for dumbo to open her mouth and disclose, by which time I hope yash does not become a drunkard y that time, as predicted. Cvs please don't punish us and for the sake of humanity end the show .  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

h_o_p_emonalidpJay Deol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written update 31st August '10 (Page 2)" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

h_o_p_e

h_o_p_e

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thank you for the great update...

I just cann't believe that Reva married Aryaa.... just like that..... and if she is scared....the poliece guys is not going to be with Yash forever........ she could have tell somebody....... WoW... what a dum.... weak character..... don't even know how to fight for herself.............. no point now.... but i am sure that Reva will get married with Yash again... because in almost every drama the female character get married more than 2 times.......  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annonymus

Another dumb and sickening episode with no progress in the story or the storyline. Other than threatening Dumbo, Monster does not seem to do any other thing and yet he is confident of winning over her  heart! Biggest joke of the century! Dumbo yet again proved to be dumbest talking and crying to herself  doing nothing concrete not even revolting in public against the stupid actions of that monster. Monster again has proved that empty vessels make much noise. since those in love never  disclose their intimacy in front of others. Consoling acts were that of Yash with the song in the background and that of jyotika's outbursts. Sharad again proved to be dummy without doing anything and I wonder why is he in the mahal?  Since now only the thought of disclosing everything to Yash has generated in the mind of Dumbo, and considering the pace at which the storyline is moving, I am sure it will atleast a month for dumbo to open her mouth and disclose, by which time I hope yash does not become a drunkard y that time, as predicted. Cvs please don't punish us and for the sake of humanity end the show .  

Totally agree with you Annonymus - every single word.

Thanks Khushi for update - I know it must be torture for you to watch this crap and write for us - a big thanks.  I have not watched or read any updates until today.  I guess that Dumbo has married aryamonster and poor baby Cutie is left heart broken.  When will his suffering end?

Jay Deol

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by h_o_p_e

Thank you for the great update...

I just cann't believe that Reva married Aryaa.... just like that..... and if she is scared....the poliece guys is not going to be with Yash forever........ she could have tell somebody....... WoW... what a dum.... weak character..... don't even know how to fight for herself.............. no point now.... but i am sure that Reva will get married with Yash again... because in almost every drama the female character get married more than 2 times.......  
Yaar shubh shubh bolo.....why again reva for Yash? She never deserved him. We want a brand new girl totally and only for Yash...no compromises on that...Smile

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updatesShocked

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updating a painfully stupid episode once again...you are strong Clap unlike Reva, Yash, Ranima.....

I know we all hate Arya but at least he is one character who isn't afraid to go and get what he wants. At first he wanted to give Reva all her happiness and when that turned out to be hard he just decided to make himself happy. It is shameful but slightly more believable than how the other characters act. I can understand Yash giving up on Reva since she said she wanted to marry the monster, but how Ranima can let them come into the palace again just makes me shake my head. D'oh

Annonymus

Groupbie

Annonymus

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Thanks Jay, Thanks Monali

Sidra.W

IF-Dazzler

Sidra.W

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanx!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top