Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Shocking Precap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
In the precap it showed that Nivi was telling chachi about something sid was saying about their engagement. What will happen now? Will chachi create a huge scene? or she will let divya know that NivArth are in love? Please do share your views? I am just curious to know your views

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shocking Precap" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged

wow 51 views and no reply. please do respond

supria

supria

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Khushi, dont know what to say...still lost in the last two episodes of frid n monday, Sidputul were so beautiful together, their silence said a million words... was so happy to see them that can't think of anything bad...

by the looks of that devil hemalatha, im sure she'll make Nivi feel v bad abt the whole thing n guilty towards Divya!! Already she did that once n Nivi was so upset, but thankfully Dadi convinced nivi n thats when Sid too proposed to her so she forgot the whole thing...

Now i feel nivi will go back to her former silent self n not communicate with Sid who will know nothing till the engagement day..n she may even force him to marry divya!

But hope Sid is strong n not like the other Hindi serial heroes...he had told his granma once that he will stay single all his life if he cannot marry the gal he loves...hope he stands by that n Divya realises the seriousness of SidPutul's feelings n backs off...SidPutul r the soul of CCBM want to se more of them n not that grumpy Divya bossing over Sid!!

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Supria i agree with you NivArth are the soul of ccbm. This show will be nothing without them. I hope evil hemlata doesn't make nivi feel bad, and i also hope divya understand NivArths love for each other and back off fom sid. NivArth are deeply in love with each other and thier silence do say million things.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.