Thangam Aug31st-Sept3rd Updates & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Thanks keen critic for the well written updateThumbs Up

Ila cursing scene is yawksDead For Gods sake, rama is married to your brother now, let him be happy silly womanAngry

I guess Rama is scared Kula will harm her family hence decided to be nice torward him calm down his angerStern Smile

Migan--u won the bet dear...congratsPartyPartyParty Hereby you getting your PhD in Thangam serialApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Aug31st-Sept3rd Updates & Discussions (Page 4)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shiqu & keen_critic for the well written updates. Finally the wedding is over. Ganga did the same after the wedding and now Rama. The only difference is Ganga wants to get her attai's blessing and Rama is seeking Kula's. Same araicha maavu. Angry. Poor JC

keen_critic

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Thanks keen critic for the well written updateThumbs Up

Ila cursing scene is yawksDead For Gods sake, rama is married to your brother now, let him be happy silly womanAngry

I guess Rama is scared Kula will harm her family hence decided to be nice torward him calm down his angerStern Smile

Migan--u won the bet dear...congratsPartyPartyParty Hereby you getting your PhD in Thangam serialApprove

Thank you ma for the award (Although I want it or not is another question)

keen_critic

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Shiqu & keen_critic for the well written updates. Finally the wedding is over. Ganga did the same after the wedding and now Rama. The only difference is Ganga wants to get her attai's blessing and Rama is seeking Kula's. Same araicha maavu. Angry. Poor JC

Yes, in Sara's wedding, he also refused to tie the thali - if Kula mama did not come to bless them.
Kula is a criminal - he will attempt murder hundreds of times - but he will always have ppl wanting his asirvatham. Dumb! Dead

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Thank u keen_critic for the Kalakkal updates..

Haha i knew this would happen.I was supporting Migan for the same reason.. Ganga and Ayya pathi avalo perumaya sonnanga Vadivu.. Not even God Can stop the wedding nu. They how will they show Kula or Velu stopping it..  Ganga pugazh paadavendam for the next few episodes..

Then i think Ayakudi family ku edhu nethikadan,edho sollivetcha mathiri, after marriage the gal will stay in porandha veedu for a few days. Now how is Rema going to win Kula's heart.. Hope they dont use any animal track for this also..

Migan dear, Congrats for the awardClapClap.. Sokka Thangam le thaan award kudukkanumEmbarrassed.. BTW Meli kannu,

Wht award should we give the DTS and namma sweet members for bearing with this aruvai and supporting us?Star Cheer Leader Award ellarukume kudukkanum..

BTW naamma nethile loosu nu otti irukka, Ipidi Rema JC onnusera thaan ivalo naal Valli Vettri vatch ivalo periya izhuva izhuthu koduponaangala? Like Manimegala's track idhuvum oru addition thaana?
Koduma

Thank u all for the supportHug..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakeen_critickuttyponnuVani19

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I am not liking this Saapam vidum scenes.

I dont knw why CVs encourage such Manna vaari Saapam podum scenes in Serials.

TMS le Sivakaami amma did that.. Why talk about other shows, Indha 'Thangam'ana Seriale this is the second time. First it was Ila's Amma Muthu who did this kaariyam to SK for getting her son arrested.. Adhu senjathu unga Purushan thaanAngry...
Now its her daughter on track to curse...

Like Amma Like PonnuDead.. This time Muthu has no rights to questions Ila if she curses JC RemaAngry. Ungala mathiri thaane unga ponnum iruppa?AngryAngryAngry

SO Valli thaan Manimegala's role panna porala in JC Rema track.. Koduma.. Aracha maave arainga nalla arainga
Dead

Aahaana

Shiqu

Shiqu

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

I am not liking this Saapam vidum scenes

Yeah that's what put me off as well. Illa is shown as a young family girl, how can they make such exaggerating scene?
Anyway, can anyone tell me in which episode Ganga got married?
I've been watching this series on and off. Thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top