India-Forums

Thangam Aug31st-Sept3rd Updates & Discussions (Page 3)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shiqu for the update. Well written update. Relived dear anjali.

Wedding is dragging indeed...

To Mels - I am on for a bet - but will say Rama J.C wedding will happen and Vetri somehow will marry Valli(That's why they showed him taking his mother's Thali and he will tie it to Valli)

Anyone on with me????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

lakshmy2406 Groupbie
lakshmy2406
lakshmy2406

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I hope your prediction is correct Migan and I wanna see Illa's, karthik and Kula's face after that.

anjkhoney

anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much ShiquClapClapClap. That was really a superb update.. This doesnt seem as ur first updateEmbarrassed..

Thank you so much for supporting us and lending ur share of help to the paavam updatersCryCry of this serialEmbarrassed

Thursday updates lendu viduthalai nu kathanum pola irukkeParty.. Santhosham thaanga mudiyavillai.

@ Meli ma, sorry for the confusion. Actually i am used to type the updates after the serial offline and then post it when online, so this week double post as u had predicted.. Next week lendhu we will make a clear schedule.. Okay thaane? Embarrassed

Shiqu hope u wont run seeing the serialEmbarrassed yena nadakkarthu ellam paatha enakke odanum pola irukkuLOL

@ Migan : i am there to support ur thought maSmile, as Vadivu the way she told that even God cant stop the wedding when Ganga and Ayya is conducting it on their interest ..

Ippidi oru comment ku appram how can they show Ganga's plans failingAngry.. Kula Deivam Jayichu thaane aaganum?Wink

Friday indha kodumaya update pannaravangalku ennoda All the Best..

We had a narrow escape from all the Drama on Thursday ...

Fridayoda  mudicha sari, if they drag till Monday again i will be the scapegoatCry..Like the Snake Saga bayandhu bayandhu Ouch

Edited by anjkhoney - 02 September 2010 at 10:12pm

keen_critic

keen_critic Groupbie
keen_critic
keen_critic

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I'll be doing Fri's update, update from 3rd Sep onwards.Tongue

Yesterday they dragged the wedding with Ila/Vadivu fight for some time - I don't think they would want to finish the wedding today - they'll want to complete with a Friday suspense ending - anyway - let's see...    
Shiqu Newbie
Shiqu
Shiqu

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hey all,
Thanks a lot for your appreciation. I didn't know u all plan different person per day to update, I thought anyone just randomly update (I'm new here u see). There was no post reserved for Thursday so I decided to update. I'll do my best to update for Thursday if that's okay with the person who updates Thursday and if I stop watching it, I'll let u all know.
paro83in Newbie
paro83in
paro83in

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
wat happened 2day??? Friday?/?
Shiqu Newbie
Shiqu
Shiqu

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
As you all know I've updated yesterday's episode, and agreed that I'll be updating every Thursday's episode. And now I'm sorry to say this, I don't think I'll be watching this series from today, it's not good at all, regardless the dragging, I don't like what Illavanji did, and what Rama requested. This is a complete waste of time.

Thanks
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Keen for the update.

Hmmn - Wedding happened. But some drama - there has to be some story.... they don't know - so they areusing this tactics.

Go to top