Thangam Aug31st-Sept3rd Updates & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the awesome update Laksh SisClapClapClap,Eppidi ungala mudiyuthu dear? Valikkatha mathiriye super updates kuduthirkeenga.

Migan dear we will share the pain as told earlier.. Adhaan naan vandhutain le.. Paavam ungalku one whole week indha thollaya mathi mathi update pannara nelamaya kuduthuteinOuch

Enna discuss pannarthu ne theriyale.. Koduma nu thaan sollanum.. Ivalo izhuthu adichu thaan ovvoru kalyanamum nadakanuma? Dead

As Usual

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Kalavaram,Galatta Update Enakku Thaan.
Indha Kalyanathey Niruthum Update Enakku Thaan

JC-Rema Seruvangala?Update Enakku Thaan
Kula - Velu Chaamy Kola Verri Update Enakku Thaan

CryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticmigan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Aug31st-Sept3rd Updates & Discussions (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh for the wonderful update.

Now J.C kalyanam nadakkuma? Nadakkatha?
Will Kula be stopped - what will Vallid o/

Amma Anjali - Unakku romba Good Luck.

My opinion - Rama J.C wedding will happen.

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Did you notice? Charu is missing at the wedding? Prob, she has gone for some other shoot! Tongue  

And what about Rama's friends - esp that girl who was teasing Pasupathy (that 'waste' Vetri's friend)?  Didn't Rama invite them?  Wink

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan for the update, I just hate to see the emotional blackmail Angry

tinahami

tinahami

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
they will not marry..............Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Welcome Tina to the forum, and have a great timeTongue

Thanks Laksh sis and MiganThumbs Up

I dont think this wedding will happen, so many problems to face...Stern Smile Why cant Vetri marry ValliWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticanjkhoney

Shiqu

Shiqu

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hey all.. I'm going to try my best to give an update on today's episode. I may not be as good as those who updates here, as they're realistic. I hope it's useful for u all.
Thursday's update 02.09.2010

Vadivu was on her way to get flowers for Rama, Illa was there, making comments and chatting about how this wedding will stop, also blabbering about how she tried her best to stop Vadivu getting married to Saravana etc. Vadivu talks back as how her brother will tie a knot (she means JC as her brother). Then they have their usual quarrels.

Police stops Kula's vehicle and informs him about Ganga's new complaint and says that he's under arrest. He raise his voice and says his usual nuisance as he can destroy Ganga, police everyone, all these times he's been an ordinary person from now on he's going to plazhikku pazhivaangira and so on. The police tells him to get into the jeep, and he does.

On the other hand, Rama almost finished getting ready, she asks Ganga for a favour, which was to release Kula for at least 30mins for their wedding, as he'll be her father in law in a short while. They say how Subbhu wished the same, but Ayyah said, the wedding will only happen without any problems if he was in jail. Then they say how soon as JC ties the knot, he can come out as he can't do much after. Illa comes and says how they should fulfill Rama's wish and all, then Nakchiya asks Illa is if was her plans to make Rama ask such thing, and Illa innocently says how she always gets the blames.

It was time for knotting, Illa was very tensed, the priest gives the thaali to Vadivu to get it blessed by all, as she takes it, Illa runs out, all moaning to her self, and looks out on the street. Meanwhile Saravana comes and asks why she's waiting, and she says she's waiting for a VIP, and Saravana says he knows that she waiting for her father but he will not come, as Ganga knew about his bail, gave a new complaint and arrested him on the way, Illa gets so irritated and challenges how she'd stop the wedding, Saravana tells her not to rush into do silly things, she still goes on to the stage and shouts. Intha Kalyaanatha Niruthunga, all looks at her furiously.

Thodarum.

Thanks to techsathish.net

Innaikum Kalyanam nadakela..... I duno how long they're gona drag a marriage.AngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakeen_criticRenita571anjkhoneyCarynVani19

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shiqu for the update, well written to be your first timeClapClap

Please continue to do every Thursdays and let the updater know beforehand so they are aware of it and doesn't do any double updateTongue

This wedding moves ahead like a snail wedding...JC wont marry Rama..thats my predication...shall we make bet buddiesApprove..i am getting bored of the dragging...who's on it...?Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

Post Reply New Post

Go to top