Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keen_critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Did you notice? Charu is missing at the wedding? Prob, she has gone for some other shoot! 😛  

And what about Rama's friends - esp that girl who was teasing Pasupathy (that 'waste' Vetri's friend)?  Didn't Rama invite them?  😉

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan for the update, I just hate to see the emotional blackmail 😡
tinahami thumbnail
they will not marry..............😳
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Welcome Tina to the forum, and have a great time😛

Thanks Laksh sis and Migan👍🏼

I dont think this wedding will happen, so many problems to face...😳 Why cant Vetri marry Valli😉

Shiqu thumbnail
Hey all.. I'm going to try my best to give an update on today's episode. I may not be as good as those who updates here, as they're realistic. I hope it's useful for u all.
Thursday's update 02.09.2010

Vadivu was on her way to get flowers for Rama, Illa was there, making comments and chatting about how this wedding will stop, also blabbering about how she tried her best to stop Vadivu getting married to Saravana etc. Vadivu talks back as how her brother will tie a knot (she means JC as her brother). Then they have their usual quarrels.

Police stops Kula's vehicle and informs him about Ganga's new complaint and says that he's under arrest. He raise his voice and says his usual nuisance as he can destroy Ganga, police everyone, all these times he's been an ordinary person from now on he's going to plazhikku pazhivaangira and so on. The police tells him to get into the jeep, and he does.

On the other hand, Rama almost finished getting ready, she asks Ganga for a favour, which was to release Kula for at least 30mins for their wedding, as he'll be her father in law in a short while. They say how Subbhu wished the same, but Ayyah said, the wedding will only happen without any problems if he was in jail. Then they say how soon as JC ties the knot, he can come out as he can't do much after. Illa comes and says how they should fulfill Rama's wish and all, then Nakchiya asks Illa is if was her plans to make Rama ask such thing, and Illa innocently says how she always gets the blames.

It was time for knotting, Illa was very tensed, the priest gives the thaali to Vadivu to get it blessed by all, as she takes it, Illa runs out, all moaning to her self, and looks out on the street. Meanwhile Saravana comes and asks why she's waiting, and she says she's waiting for a VIP, and Saravana says he knows that she waiting for her father but he will not come, as Ganga knew about his bail, gave a new complaint and arrested him on the way, Illa gets so irritated and challenges how she'd stop the wedding, Saravana tells her not to rush into do silly things, she still goes on to the stage and shouts. Intha Kalyaanatha Niruthunga, all looks at her furiously.

Thodarum.

Thanks to techsathish.net

Innaikum Kalyanam nadakela..... I duno how long they're gona drag a marriage.😡😡

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Shiqu for the update, well written to be your first time👏👏

Please continue to do every Thursdays and let the updater know beforehand so they are aware of it and doesn't do any double update😛

This wedding moves ahead like a snail wedding...JC wont marry Rama..thats my predication...shall we make bet buddies..i am getting bored of the dragging...who's on it...?😎

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shiqu for the update. Well written update. Relived dear anjali.

Wedding is dragging indeed...

To Mels - I am on for a bet - but will say Rama J.C wedding will happen and Vetri somehow will marry Valli(That's why they showed him taking his mother's Thali and he will tie it to Valli)

Anyone on with me????
lakshmy2406 thumbnail
I hope your prediction is correct Migan and I wanna see Illa's, karthik and Kula's face after that.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Shiqu👏👏👏. That was really a superb update.. This doesnt seem as ur first update😳..

Thank you so much for supporting us and lending ur share of help to the paavam updaters😭😭 of this serial😳

Thursday updates lendu viduthalai nu kathanum pola irukke🥳.. Santhosham thaanga mudiyavillai.

@ Meli ma, sorry for the confusion. Actually i am used to type the updates after the serial offline and then post it when online, so this week double post as u had predicted.. Next week lendhu we will make a clear schedule.. Okay thaane? 😳

Shiqu hope u wont run seeing the serial😳 yena nadakkarthu ellam paatha enakke odanum pola irukku😆

@ Migan : i am there to support ur thought ma😊, as Vadivu the way she told that even God cant stop the wedding when Ganga and Ayya is conducting it on their interest ..

Ippidi oru comment ku appram how can they show Ganga's plans failing😡.. Kula Deivam Jayichu thaane aaganum?😉

Friday indha kodumaya update pannaravangalku ennoda All the Best..

We had a narrow escape from all the Drama on Thursday ...

Fridayoda  mudicha sari, if they drag till Monday again i will be the scapegoat😭..Like the Snake Saga bayandhu bayandhu

Edited by anjkhoney - 13 years ago
keen_critic thumbnail
I'll be doing Fri's update, update from 3rd Sep onwards.😛

Yesterday they dragged the wedding with Ila/Vadivu fight for some time - I don't think they would want to finish the wedding today - they'll want to complete with a Friday suspense ending - anyway - let's see...