Uravugal

Uravugal aug 30-Sep 3 update on pg1 & discussion! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
thanks for updates.... thanks dir for not letting Mugs to slap his mum. that scene was really disturb.. Visa amma was too much..but that is not away a child treat his mum, i was hoping AZ sir give next slap to visa, but he didnt make my wish come true. the right time mugs to do now is move out from that house. Visa amma will hurt chitra by her words everyday. will visa amma will do the same thing if taht happened to Ranjani?
Babu....AngryCensoredAngryAngryCensoredAngryAngryCensoredAngryAngryCensoredAngryAngryCensoredAngry
hahaha..is this the man u love and trust gowri? babu is already over the limit. the right thing to do not suicide gowri but move out from his life, and start a new life alone. stop crying. show him how strong u are.

Babu comes and daddy vandhahumae thoooo nu thuppitar...(This is the only good and best part in today's episodeLOLLOL)PartyDancingClapClapClapClapClapClap
AZ sir u should tell about devi soon to ur better half.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal aug 30-Sep 3 update on pg1 & discussion! (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates..

Gowri - write a letter to the police mentioning this Babu is torturing you.. that if you ar injured physically or mentally,  Babu is the sole reason in capitals... keep showing the copy to Babu.. appram paaru he will not even abuse your shadow...

aahaa.. eclat..keep away from tv serials in any form for a week... look whats happening to you...

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Atina/Aishu & Shreenithi (Happa... Correcta solletteena???)

I am not watching this show especially Babu scenes any more. What a cheap guy and what a cheap tactics to threten Gowri. I feel that is ridiculuos. As I said before the story has started slacking now with Mugs/Chitra & Gowri/Babu(Abathamaana) tracks. Unless it takes a turn for good - I am keeping away.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Migan - thats not correct...ahem ahem..you forgot someoneLOLEmbarrassed

I agree with you..I have lost the interest cause of VA, Babu and now Chitra being taunted scenesOuch

I am very unlucky....Babu haunt me every thursday like Bags used to haunt me in TMS..i am allBroken HeartUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhoneydaisy

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
thanks for super updates.... i think its senthil work not gowri or gayu. gowri is nice girl but too weak..she need to be brave like her sister or SIL. she already take a wrong decision in her life...but to repeat it again is really stupid. yes the man she love and trust is useless but she can start a new life without him. she should show taht idiot she can be happy without him

Babu arrives there..Paro gets wild and Mels starts her slap o-meter to count the slaps Babu getsEvil Smile..1-2-3-4-5-6 + more but Krish stops ParoAngry and ends my counting session..*sigh*Ouch.

that wasa really good, paro amma. u have done a great job.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
thanks for updates..as daisy predict..senthil done the noble job by reporting to police. Paro thanks for agreed with senthil. yes...babu need good treatment from 'maamiyar veedu'. gowri what r u doing? krish stop being mahan... go search for gowri and save her from sadist babu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Thanks AtinaTongue

Me too doesn't like the way story direction goes...all the taunting Chitra gets for not having a kid...they can show surrogate mother or even adopting a kid which is very noble. Vishalachi act like a badrakaliDead...none is there to tamper herAngryAngry she really got into my nerve when she said..no use of Chitra...her daughter has proved she is a womanAngryAngryAngryWhat about mens who cant get kid? they doesn't get married or do the wifes leave themAngry

Mels...as I mentioned earlier this is a man's world....so everything is at their advantage. If a woman were to say that her husband is infetile and she wants to remarry ...imagine how the society will shun her and down grade her morals values..Angry

Mr. Visa got angry at Mugs when he raised his hands at his mother - but how come he just kept quiet when she was taunting Chitra with her acidic words? If Mr. Visalam could feel the pinch then its nothing to be amazed about when Mugs got emotional with Visalam's crude words at Chitra.

I would say Visalam is taking an upper hand to all situations in their household coz none has got the guts to go against her. Mr V shd  put his foot down and stitch up his wife's mouth. She knows she can get away with her nonsense coz nobody will dare stop her including her husband.AngryAngry

Do you remember her washing Chitra's legs when Chitra was carrying their kudumba waris.? 
Was it necessary? And now when she knows that Chitra is unable to conceive she drops her like a hot-brick. She is such a shameless opportunist. and tomorrow when Chitra conceives again she can pretend nothing happen and start washing her legs again..!!LOL A loose woman like her can adjust herself according to situation and all the fools around her will learn to forgive and forget too.Angry

I am also losing interest esp. at Gowri's stupidity....as though its the end of the world for her when she has her family to support her.....she behaves like as though her whole life spins around her Babu and nobody else exits..!!Angry 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top