Uravugal

Uravugal aug 30-Sep 3 update on pg1 & discussion!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaPeaceFlyac_durgaCG_SRIJanukalki2007miganOLGNEShoneydaisySue Naireljaynewt2007nithyamkveclatatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal aug 30-Sep 3 update on pg1 & discussion!" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Monday update Atina. Couldn't Senthil keep quiet for few minutes?

Hmmn...

Appa Visalam's words - Really horrible. I don't like the direction this story is going now.  Chitra being taunted for having no kids.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue Nairatina

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged

thanks for updates... all the villi and villain take over todays eps.?! OMG visa amma, how could u say such a mean words? i dont  like this serial anymore. babu was mean, visa also same....

Sue Nairatina

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Thanks AtinaTongue

Me too doesn't like the way story direction goes...all the taunting Chitra gets for not having a kid...they can show surrogate mother or even adopting a kid which is very noble. Vishalachi act like a badrakaliDead...none is there to tamper herAngryAngry she really got into my nerve when she said..no use of Chitra...her daughter has proved she is a womanAngryAngryAngry

What about mens who cant get kid? they doesn't get married or do the wifes leave themAngry

kalki2007atina

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Shree!  All I can say is that I am glad we have dropped SunTV now, so I do not have to watch these shows, and I just watch the ones I want online. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks for the update, Shree!  All I can say is that I am glad we have dropped SunTV now, so I do not have to watch these shows, and I just watch the ones I want online. 
So you have opted out...Sun TV yaa? How is the other Tv progs? good....?

BTW......Monday update was written by me.....he he he he" yaanaikkum adi sarukkum......Eljayum sila samayam sodappuvaar"......ithu eppadi irukku?

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@Atina, it did read like your style, so I checked but I saw Shree's name up there, there was a hunk in the siggie and your siggie with all the dogs waiting in line was not there, so ... yaanaikkum adi sarukkum!  Happy?  Btw, when did you start putting hunks and beefcake in your siggie?

Edited by eljay - 01 September 2010 at 7:25pm

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

@Eljay - aahaa...namba koel Atina. had posted but the reservation slot done by Shree.. adhanaala no dogs queue.. neenga avangaLa  kEttu avanga vera Edhavadhu badhil solli... 

Atina is trying to find company to share her title?
 @Atina, rombavE kashtamaana project ungaLudhu   

Edited by eclat - 02 September 2010 at 7:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top