Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jebinu

jebinu

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
wen nivi cums2kno tht divya also luvs sidd.......shes gona sacrifice.......sure
n she wil convince sidd 2 agrree2
tht was wat came in an artice ryt tht sidd wil choose divya bt rejects on th day of engagmnt

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartsprecious_zebaSuhaniSoniaxaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NW WAT WIL HAPPEN IS......" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah  i think so too...but i just hope some how NivArth get married to eachother....but i really hope divya says no...

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Agree I also hope sid and nivi get married. They look so adorable together. I hope divya say so and she doesn't turn negative.

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i also think  that nivi will be forced by hemlata to refuse from the engagement and nivi will force sid to get engaged with diviya and she will sacrifice her love for her sisterCry

but sid will say that if i am not getting engaged to you then i will also not do engagement with diviya.........so the drama will end

in b/w this or after this kinshuk will enter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supria

supria

supria

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
yes im sure that devil hemalatha will tear nivi apart tonight abt divya's love for sid...remember how she had done the same thing once after that Mandir Sthapana in Sid's house when Nivi sang a Bhajan, she made Nivi feel so low abt herself...Im sure the devil will do that tonite n Nivi will be back to her old self, like the hiding moon n she'll persuade Sid to marry Divya for her sake...

But hope Sid is not so generous when it comes to sacrificing his love...just as he said yesday.."if nivi is ziddi, even i am"..hoping Sid will not agree for it  at any cost...

xaviara

raginibahukuni

Groupbie

raginibahukuni

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
This is all fine but why people are expecting entry of kishuk. with the new guy story will be more comlicated and it will no longer be good

ralph998

ralph998

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
nivi will sacrafice sid for divya but what if sid agrees to get engaged to divya its going to be very unfair for all 3 of them i feel sorry for divya she is too cute to be heart broken pls dont do that to her and i also dont want sid nivi to break up so kinshuk should enter divyas life at this point and let it b a 4some story please.

supria

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
If this happens, then it is simply insane and ridiculous. Nivi can tell sid that they cannot get married. But, she has absolutely no RIGHT whatsoever to tell him who he should get married to. Seriously, CVs showing such a thing would be so absurd and cliched.

It's like we love each other, but my sis also loves you, so get married to her. Come on, GIVE US a BREAK.

Originally posted by jebinu

wen nivi cums2kno tht divya also luvs sidd.......shes gona sacrifice.......sure
n she wil convince sidd 2 agrree2
tht was wat came in an artice ryt tht sidd wil choose divya bt rejects on th day of engagmnt

supria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top