Thendral

Thendral Monday 30th August 2010 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

aarthivijay

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday 30th August 2010 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
What you all said about TA's mom is very true. She doesn't deserve to have Charu as her DIL or Niteesh as her SIL for the uncultured way she behaved in the Engineering College. One of the students in the college has threatened to make police complaint against her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-brinny_gOLGNESShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I agree with you all..Naan onnum puthu sollurathukku ille...She is not a women..motthathule human being-ehh ille...she is a rakshashi, tsunami, evil lady...hahaahaha....we must give her a bad name.. Tongue ....yesterday she was three and four much...she has a daughter too atha maranthutthangala?? Angry....kumaran sir u must punish this lady....oru big punishment kudunga which she canr forgot in her full lifeeeeeeee Angry Angry

I loved TA and Patti Scene...MM and Thulasi scene was heart-touching...Superb..!! Clap
A big applause for the college students like Aahaana akka said...HATS OF TO THEM!! Clap

Edited by Shammu26 - 31 August 2010 at 6:30am

Hema_M-musicluv-

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Please try to make the dialogues decent.It is really annoying to hear such dialogues.Inniku episode dialogues evlo kodumaiyaa iruka mudiyumo avlo kodumaiyaa irundhudhu.ThaangalaD'oh.Please don't repeat this.I know dialogues are not that much good in all the other serials.U might be wondering why I should complain only about this serial.1.This is my favourite serial 2.Let our Thendral be unique in decency in  positive way.
I hope u will understand.Smile

This Tamizh's mom is not at all a ladyAngry.Her son romancing after engagement is not striking in her mind and is going straight to confront Thulasi that too in her college.Romba arivu.What is she thinking about her son?a child?apdinaa palla thatti thottilla pottu seeraatanum kalyanam seiya yosika koodaadhu.
I am trying to say that her son is not a baby to go behind Thuls just like that without any sense.So she must've asked her son first and then should have gone to meet Thulasi.She can ask Thulasi  to leave Tamizh and can also warn her but what rights do she have to talk about Thulasi and her father?I think she forgot that she is also having a daughter.Will she accept if anyone badmouth about her to Lavanya?

Periya manushi maariyaa nadandhuktaanga.She must realize her mistake and apologize for what she did.

Applauses for Mr.Maariappan and Thulasi's classmates for not joining hands with senseless creatures against Thulasi and understanding her situation.StarClap

I don't what to say about Paati.I got hurted to see her running all around to save her granddaughter from that Raakashashi in this old age.Hats off to S.N.Lakshmi mam for such a nice performance even at this age.StarSmile

I won't expect too much,I won't ask for T&T marriage now.Pls end this Charu track atleast.That's more than enough.plssssss mudilaaaaaaD'oh.Ethana naaldaan andha ponnu onnum theriyaama dreamsla okaandhrukumShocked

Edited by Hema_M - 31 August 2010 at 6:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanakuttyponnuRanu.-musicluv-ShemmoVani19

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful update, Srima.

Ranu, thanks for pointing out the positive sentiments.Thumbs Up

Ranu.srima

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Originally posted by eljay

Btw, does this woman have a name, or do we have to call her TA's mom till the end?

I think her name is Raasamma, if I'm not wrong...
actually that's her name from metti oli. her name has never been mentioned....

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

Originally posted by khpriya

Originally posted by eljay

Btw, does this woman have a name, or do we have to call her TA's mom till the end?

I think her name is Raasamma, if I'm not wrong...
actually that's her name from metti oli. her name has never been mentioned....

Really??? Oops, my bad! Embarrassed

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update, TA's mom is too much, Sakkadai lady (SL) is the apt name for this lady. Angry  I hate her since Metti Oli days. I'm not gonna watch this episode.

-musicluv-srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top