Thendral

Thendral Monday 30th August 2010 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Sri ma super update Thumbs Up Finally the explosive episode is there but not exactly the way I wanted D'ohTamil mom is too much okay u dont go to college and insult ppl like that how much a big crime they have done this is not acceptable Thumbs Down Lets see how Tamil is going to handle the situation. I saw the promo and think maybe seeing Tamil MM is so angry that he holds his collar Disapprove but tamil is very good at handling delicate situation and he should be able to do something, lets see what the director has come up this time.  Eagerly waiting for to see tomorrow's epi after work Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-srimaVani19Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday 30th August 2010 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Thnaks Sri maa for the wonderful updateStar

TAs mother is just DeadAngrySleepySillyThumbs DownWackoNukeD'oh

A big round of applaus to Thulais classmatesClapClapClapClapClapClap Deepa was not there to back her up but they were there and did what good true mates doesClap

Brins - me too loved that sceneTongue The last scene was heartwrenching..i mean Thuls badly needed someone there to be by her side and protect her..she has none..but when her dad arrived...poor girl..she hugged him tightly Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuHema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-srimabrinny_gShemmo

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
 Thanks Sri Maa for the update. The word you used for TA's mom 'Tsunami' is apt. In the 'Thendral' serial , a tsunami is happening.

I have a sincere question to the director. How is the TA's mom allowed into the classroom when a class is going on? Based on what I know, the professor in the Engineering college could stop her from entering the class. Do these things happen in a classroom?

Why did the director see that Deepa was not there when TA's mom made her verbal attack? Deepa would even have manhandled that Tsunami woman. Even now on Tuesday, Deepa can enter the scene and do her part.

TA's mom behaves in the most irrational way believing everything Padma said.  On Tuesday, she is going to see Patti coming with TA in auto. TA's mom will believe that Patti has done her Shunyam on TA. Also Muthumanickam will have his verbal attack on TA"s mom whom she has called a pimp.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-srimaShemmoeljay

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Btw, does this woman have a name, or do we have to call her TA's mom till the end?

I think her name is Raasamma, if I'm not wrong...

Edited by khpriya - 31 August 2010 at 12:46am

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Originally posted by eljay

Btw, does this woman have a name, or do we have to call her TA's mom till the end?

I think her name is Raasamma, if I'm not wrong...
She has such apt names as rakshashi, tsunami, devil

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-Shemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

I have a sincere question to the director. How is the TA's mom allowed into the classroom when a class is going on? Based on what I know, the professor in the Engineering college could stop her from entering the class. Do these things happen in a classroom?

Why did the director see that Deepa was not there when TA's mom made her verbal attack? Deepa would even have manhandled that Tsunami woman. Even now on Tuesday, Deepa can enter the scene and do her part.

TA's mum was not allowed into the classroom, she just barged in like an uncivilised barbarian... and this doesn't happen in reality since professors do intervene and stop.. only in serials! Unhappy

If Deepa was present, onnukku rendu paathuruppa... the director has a reason for making TA's mum insult Thuls soo bad, maybe this will make TA open his damn mouth hopefully! Angry

Edited by khpriya - 31 August 2010 at 12:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Shemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

She has such apt names as rakshashi, tsunami, devil

LOLLOL you're right kuttyponnu.. we'll generate more terms as we go on... ROFLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by khpriya - 31 August 2010 at 12:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Shemmo

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update srima Smile.

I did not watch the episode, read only the update.I am happy that did not watch it. From your comments i can see what a waste episode it had to be.

The help of TA for Thulasi in the case of her studies and Vel and his love for her, MM's respect for Thamizh, Patti's trust in him and Thulasi considering him as everything has turned out to be nothing through this evil creature.

Thulasi's saviour has become her biggest problem now. Even T&T fans would now think she should not marry Thamizh.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-srimashubbaShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top