Thendral

Thendral Monday 30th August 2010 - Page 2

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Thanks Sri Maa for the update. The word you used for TA's mom 'Tsunami' is apt. In the 'Thendral' serial , a tsunami is happening.

I have a sincere question to the director. How is the TA's mom allowed into the classroom when a class is going on? Based on what I know, the professor in the Engineering college could stop her from entering the class. Do these things happen in a classroom?

Why did the director see that Deepa was not there when TA's mom made her verbal attack? Deepa would even have manhandled that Tsunami woman. Even now on Tuesday, Deepa can enter the scene and do her part.

TA's mom behaves in the most irrational way believing everything Padma said.  On Tuesday, she is going to see Patti coming with TA in auto. TA's mom will believe that Patti has done her Shunyam on TA. Also Muthumanickam will have his verbal attack on TA"s mom whom she has called a pimp.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: eljay

Btw, does this woman have a name, or do we have to call her TA's mom till the end?

I think her name is Raasamma, if I'm not wrong...
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khpriya

I think her name is Raasamma, if I'm not wrong...

She has such apt names as rakshashi, tsunami, devil
sand14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha2us

I have a sincere question to the director. How is the TA's mom allowed into the classroom when a class is going on? Based on what I know, the professor in the Engineering college could stop her from entering the class. Do these things happen in a classroom?

Why did the director see that Deepa was not there when TA's mom made her verbal attack? Deepa would even have manhandled that Tsunami woman. Even now on Tuesday, Deepa can enter the scene and do her part.

TA's mum was not allowed into the classroom, she just barged in like an uncivilised barbarian... and this doesn't happen in reality since professors do intervene and stop.. only in serials! πŸ˜”

If Deepa was present, onnukku rendu paathuruppa... the director has a reason for making TA's mum insult Thuls soo bad, maybe this will make TA open his damn mouth hopefully! 😑
sand14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttyponnu

She has such apt names as rakshashi, tsunami, devil

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you're right kuttyponnu.. we'll generate more terms as we go on... πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update srima 😊.

I did not watch the episode, read only the update.I am happy that did not watch it. From your comments i can see what a waste episode it had to be.

The help of TA for Thulasi in the case of her studies and Vel and his love for her, MM's respect for Thamizh, Patti's trust in him and Thulasi considering him as everything has turned out to be nothing through this evil creature.

Thulasi's saviour has become her biggest problem now. Even T&T fans would now think she should not marry Thamizh.
ya rite frds.Hear the whole reason for this ta mom behaviour is padma and also indirectly anand😑.
But there is a limit to illtreate a girl,But ta mom crossed her level.She is speaking as if thulasi is a prostitute.This is highly not acceptable.She thinks she is doing good to her son.Evil woman never understood her son these years.Then whats the use of bringing up these yrs.Definetly ta mom must be suffered which is none other than lavanya marriage must be stopped
Edited by malasara23 - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What you all said about TA's mom is very true. She doesn't deserve to have Charu as her DIL or Niteesh as her SIL for the uncultured way she behaved in the Engineering College. One of the students in the college has threatened to make police complaint against her.
Shemmo thumbnail
I agree with you all..Naan onnum puthu sollurathukku ille...She is not a women..motthathule human being-ehh ille...she is a rakshashi, tsunami, evil lady...hahaahaha....we must give her a bad name.. πŸ˜› ....yesterday she was three and four much...she has a daughter too atha maranthutthangala?? 😑....kumaran sir u must punish this lady....oru big punishment kudunga which she canr forgot in her full lifeeeeeeee 😑 😑

I loved TA and Patti Scene...MM and Thulasi scene was heart-touching...Superb..!! πŸ‘
A big applause for the college students like Aahaana akka said...HATS OF TO THEM!! πŸ‘ Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please try to make the dialogues decent.It is really annoying to hear such dialogues.Inniku episode dialogues evlo kodumaiyaa iruka mudiyumo avlo kodumaiyaa irundhudhu.Thaangala.Please don't repeat this.I know dialogues are not that much good in all the other serials.U might be wondering why I should complain only about this serial.1.This is my favourite serial 2.Let our Thendral be unique in decency in  positive way.
I hope u will understand.😊

This Tamizh's mom is not at all a lady😑.Her son romancing after engagement is not striking in her mind and is going straight to confront Thulasi that too in her college.Romba arivu.What is she thinking about her son?a child?apdinaa palla thatti thottilla pottu seeraatanum kalyanam seiya yosika koodaadhu.
I am trying to say that her son is not a baby to go behind Thuls just like that without any sense.So she must've asked her son first and then should have gone to meet Thulasi.She can ask Thulasi  to leave Tamizh and can also warn her but what rights do she have to talk about Thulasi and her father?I think she forgot that she is also having a daughter.Will she accept if anyone badmouth about her to Lavanya?

Periya manushi maariyaa nadandhuktaanga.She must realize her mistake and apologize for what she did.

Applauses for Mr.Maariappan and Thulasi's classmates for not joining hands with senseless creatures against Thulasi and understanding her situation.β­οΈπŸ‘

I don't what to say about Paati.I got hurted to see her running all around to save her granddaughter from that Raakashashi in this old age.Hats off to S.N.Lakshmi mam for such a nice performance even at this age.⭐️😊

I won't expect too much,I won't ask for T&T marriage now.Pls end this Charu track atleast.That's more than enough.plssssss mudilaaaaaa.Ethana naaldaan andha ponnu onnum theriyaama dreamsla okaandhrukum😲

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago