Dill Mill Gaye

30/8 SR + ArShi: Dil Kabootarkhaana Hai. - Page 4

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Take A Bow....Poco Awesome post :) !!

I am just Dazed ....creative come up with remarriage track lolz...!!

Still Sid is gussa with R and now i want to See what leads R and S to think about Remarriage track ?

How R has conviced SID ....as right now SID is angry ? SO i am looking forward for R confession and that leads to remarriage track !!

Again Poco lovely post ....enjoy reading it !!

I always Love SID and SHILPA character ....my innerfeeling is saying that .....Sid will be the first person that will know about SHILPA being Ridzie's Sister and i can see more JIJA and SAALI bonding coming !!

SID and SHILPA both are intense yet beautiful character and i adore both of them :) !!

I think SID will be the first person to know about Shilpa's past and join the mission of her :) !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cupid-struck

im always waiting for your take on the epi...

it is superfun to read it...😳

Thank you so much.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 I will like to know your thoughts as well. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -alimabi-

awsome post poco.

Thank you, Mabz.😳... But i want a new comment now.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful analysis poco!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikki0809

awww pocoo awesome topic..well u r right in this post too..wonder wen u wud be wrong..lol i loved reading the line abt pigeons but eww i hate pigeons because they did shit on me few days back..🀣🀣🀣and i ran to have an bath immediately 🀣🀣🀣..ok i wont bore u more with my lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..back to the point hmm riddhima madam has indeed become a headache in my nose now..i mean can she just stop worrying about armaan so much..he is not her child and he is not even a kindergarden kid anymore who would not walk roads ahead without her hand in his..u r right pocooo riddhima has indeed become mommy to armaan..and lala our siddy widdy comes to shantofy n khamoshofy is wifeπŸ˜† ...well here comes our queenie shilpa with just one question in her mind that which orphanage are they going??she looks soo scared that her truth might come out😭😭😭...i feel her tear man...and then comes the truth that she has been at that orphanage from around wen she was 14 yrs old...aww poor baby...but i wonder where she before being 14???hmm so many questions unanswered..can v plss have the track being fastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and then we see the sweet hugging moment...aww man i had pools of tears in my eyes wen i saw that scene..bcoz seeing it made me wonder that wen a girl is married and she comes to her house after marriage she feels the same seeing her father n mother😭😭😭..though shilpa's case was different yet the same...but here the fact was she was all alone out without even her massi...and then u c that scene which made mmy heart flip n flop and that was wen armaan calls shilpa..aww soo cute..and the way shilpa comes running out u c how much she cares for him..and  i wonder y this time around the kids were quite grown ups in orphanage,looks like they fell short of small kids🀣🀣🀣....and then we see that riddhima has indeed moved on and accepted her present with her whole heart...and that is y she was looking at sid in admiration n love in last scene even wen he was scolding herπŸ˜†...and then i lovedddddddddd precap asww man now our superman will save her....nice nice.....and did i tell u massi saw shilpa's eyes having love for armaan..😳such a cute scene..aww i wonder what if my comes to know abt my own present serious wala crushπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..looks like i will b crushed..thank god shilpa's massi isnt like thisπŸ˜†

You are cho-cute Nikkoooooooooooooooo....*pulls her cheeks*... i absolutely loved the highlighted portions.... So true.😳😳😳😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limo

Amazing writing. will reply in leisure once I finish work

Thank you, Limmzie.😳... i shall wait for ur reply.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rapunzel84

awef*****some post pocuuu πŸ‘

Thank you, Rappzie.😳😳😳😳😳....Would love to know your thoughts though.πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uppaas

Poco awesome..Mindblowing...πŸ‘πŸ‘

the end, I will like to say that if you look at Armaan, Sid and Riddhima, none of them ever voiced jealousy in this entire track  ' Sid believed it to be a control freak shade, Riddhima knew it was affectionate and protective concern edging on possessiveness fir someone who is dear, Armaan who knows both SR inside out sensed nothing. I don't know what creatives will do later but nobody wants to bring down their heroine to moral degradation , a heroine who has been shown to fight tooth and nail , circumstances and her own husband to keep her marriage ' a marriage that has her heart and feelings , not obligation. Riddhima is complex but not SICK yet.

Yes I agree ..very very very very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you, Upps. Riddhima is not immoral as some people would want her to be. Morals and ethics are made to keep us human or else this world would be full of unruly animals with no heart, no soul, no respect for life. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: funfan

My saying that your post is fantastic will be "chhote munh badi baat" but I am still saying it. 😊

Your and other SR writers' posts, along with Sid's character, have got me to appreciate SR relationship. I would have enjoyed this track more if Riddhima's character was not so confusing. Anyway, one cannot have everything in life and should enjoy the good parts. Your posts help me to do so.

ArSh scenes were WOW! Shilpa conveyed her strong feelings for Armaan so well. I loved Mausiji's character.

Thank you so much.😳😳😳😳😳😳

' Chhotta munh, badi baat'... don't say that ever again. You maybe a much better human being than i am , so i may appear petty.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... aisa nahiin bolte. We are equal and you can say anything to me. 😳

Siddhanth makes us love Riddhima , to be honest. Infact , Riddz loves herself because of Sid. 😳

ArShi are WOW! I just hope Armaan never hurts Shilpa. She is precious. 😳

KaSh4lyfe45 thumbnail
the scene between silpa and massi was one of DMG's best scenes. Shilpa looked sooooooo innocent and sweet and her maasi looked like she really truly cared for shilpa. it was beautifull!