Page 1 of 1

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hey Chupianz
how are u all
BlushingMust Watch Today's EpisodeBlushing

---------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein---------------------------------

The Episode Starts with Nivi Saying Hello.Sid Says Putul if u don't come outside i will wait here for you the whole night.Scene Shift to divya saying in her mind why your phone is so busy siddharth.
Divya is angry...Scene Shift to NivArth Siddharth says i won't leave from here without meeting/seeing you.

Scene Shift to Divya walking to the living room and she hurt herself and her mom comes and divya tells her how siddharth is not picking up her phone.

Scene Shift to Siddharth waiting for Nivedita[Haila Sid looking so hot]..Nivi opens the door of her house.Nivi is taking the steps towards Siddharth..[omg NivArth Looking sooo cute]Blushing

Siddharth is mesmerized by nivi.Sid opens the car door for nivi like a true gentle menBlushing
Inside the car Siddharth locks the seat belt for nivi[nivArth so close]Blushing

Lovely BG Music is Playing[ saawariya piya]Blushing

NivArth Arrives at some place decorated with lights....Siddharth Holds Nivi's Hand and Says Come Putul...Siddharth pulls the rope and Roses Fells on nivi.Blushing

Sidd gives flower to Nivi and NivArth Sits on the bench infront of the Fire PlaceBlushing

Siddharth says--i was thinking maybe you won't comeBlushing
Nivi Says--how can i not come when you called meBlushing

Nivi is feeling cold and siddharth puts his jacket on her/wraps her in and Nivi gets up from the bench
Sid comes behind her and nivi turns around and they kinda like collapse...Nivi was about to fall but sid catches her in his arm...Blushing

the camera zooms on NivArth Lips Blushingbut then Sid Kiss Nivi on Her ForeheadBlushing..Sid then picks up the jacket and puts/wraps around Nivi......Sid turns around and Nivi Holds Siddharth hands NivArth Stares at eachother and Nivi Runs in Sidd arms...and NivArth Hugs

[First NivArth Hug/Kiss]BlushingBlushing

Scene Shift to crying/sad divya sitting/lying on her bed  divya wraps the blanket around her ....and her mom sees it......and divya says to her mom something has happened if nothing have happened he would have called me....hemlata says that maybe he went to sleep that's why..

Divya says i am gona go to nivi and talk with her..hemlata says you sit her i will go call nivi...Hemlata goes to nivi's room calling/saying Nivedita and Nivi is not there so she goes to ask aamaji about Nivi but she hears the car noise so she stops and opens the door and Sees
Sid coming out of the car...and going to open the Passenger side door.....Siddharth helds out his hand for Nivi and Nivi puts her hand in siddharth hand.....

Hemlata Sees NivArth Together and Divya comes and Says ma..Divya says to her mom why this door is open is nivi outside

*Episode Ends On Hemlata's Face*

*PreCap*::::Nivi saying Chachi woh Before the engagement siddharth wanted to meet me.Hemlata says why did he wanted to meet you.Nivi says he told me that in few days our engagement will took place and hemlata is very shocked

Ratings 10/10:::::why because beautiful acting done by NivArth,Hemlata and Divya....Plus today's episode was Beautiful Episode...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 30 August 2010 at 2:44pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

921royalNas1sarikapatelguddu12monicaysdavisER_ER_YAeshachsarahjareenfaminaharish_kenhp18BonairgattuA HUGE FANnanda_gopaHeavenlyDesignzshalinikanagusupriaCoCoa_19Spotresham12345mushkan_2003piyualkasrk_kadzDua143Varsha-01wezyusmitzi11SuhaniSonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update*30thAug NivArthDate*Updated*" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhrashtee

Goldie

dhrashtee

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
thanks.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Updated the written update enjoy!

HeavenlyDesignz

HeavenlyDesignz

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
thank u soo much nivarth were looking so cute

P.Kamaljit.Sean

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pooji!! Sounds great. I will go catch it now.

I m liking Divya's craziness a bit!!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Spot

Goldie

Spot

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Many thanks 4 beautiful update. Soooo romantic...

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top