Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Voting for Savita TanyaDi👏Although Ajit doing well in every episode,his track is irrelevant now to ArMan track,so being neutral on his end
Savita called a spade a spade,and played ruf for her son.She is the only one who says phuss to the proverbial pavitra pot at the end of ArMan Rainbow.She put everybody in place 2de,suloa ka to pulao bana diya😆wished well for Archu in a way which clearly hinted that the Ks & Ds have parted ways,adding chilli to Archu's divorce denial discomfort👏

Something Sulo shud have done,savita did 2de.Sulo shud have told Archu in the court on the day divorce in no uncertain terms that if she came back breaking marriage rules with an unreasonable divorce,she wud have to follow the rules of the K house-sulo shud have stated to archu her 'no unmarried woman permitted' policy clearly.That wud have made ArMan panic in the courtroom -instead she stood around saying nothing,callin manav her beta,stupid 👎🏼her timing is soo off,its like shez on a cranked out time machine all the time.😆

And savita made it clear to manav in no uncertain terms that he cant have his divorce which she had pleaded against,and also hold on for archu's affections any longer -she is the only one making ArMan pay up for their divorce👍🏼
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my vote to Savita aai.... she want archu to gat settled like manav... she actually luv her frm her heart... n want good for her... she was ready to be bad in front of everyone just for archu... ... watever she told to  manav was very true...she was gr8...
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My vote for ankita / archana for her acting .
Else nothing sensible left in this contrived serial.
Of course Archana will succumb to manav's emotional blackmail.How else will the story move forward?
Now I await jaywant turning into a male version of Shravani.
More visual and mental torture for the already fatigued audience.
I do not forsee any reunion in 2010 at least.
Edited by vishwap - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
Oh I dont see a reunion until the very last epi of the show is to be aired😆...am absolutely sure of this now...SUlo is right...Bappa never want these two fools to be together😆
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Oh I dont see a reunion until the very last epi of the show is to be aired😆...am absolutely sure of this now...SUlo is right...Bappa never want these two fools to be together😆

Gauri, you are right, think of it like this,  if Arman are united, what is there left in CV's script.  They are pathetic as it is.
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to satish for winning 🥳

ma vote again goes to ajith d tiger 😎 for making tiffin n again giving good to rasika 👍🏼
see guys he is giving bhagwan tough competion again in cooking too 😆😆 can't wait to see him making bharli vangi for goat 😆
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My vote for SOTD goes to Archana!  Thank goodness she finally stood up for herself and let everyone know she will not be bullied into a marriage w/ Jaywant!  It's about time she got angry w/ her mom for once again trying to run her life!  And what a nice change to see Archana worry about how unfair it would be to Jaywant to marry him when she doesn't love him.  If only Shravani could be as enlightened!   Too bad Shravani's too selfish to realize this. 😡

I just loved how calmly and confidently she told her sisters and BILs how she can't marry Jaywant because Manav is still in her heart.  They all got married for love, why should she marry when their is no love between her and Jay?

The precap looks encouraging.  I just hope Archana doesn't fall for Manav's blackmailing techniques and tells him off!😡

Edited by mansi96 - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulsey

Di,Nice post Di. Especially  "naa mar sakte hae naa jee saktee hae.  Poor girl...I don't want anyone to be in her shoes....".👏.previous one was also nice. Agree with both of you. I want archu to say a BIG No today. Atleast  when she should say yes is ,May be later for sake of sachu and when archu is ready for it and I will accept if it is for atleast sachu and archu's sake. No way she should do it for shravani
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago