Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Siddharth smitten by Nivedita
STARONE.IN

The Soods and Sharmas have just exchanged shagun and Siddharth is already dreams of his marriage to Nivedita. We caught up with the love-stuck Romeo and is bluching bride-to-be and here's what they had to say.

STARONE.IN

"I have been planning my marriage to Nivedita since a long time now. I want to spend the future with her and make her realise how much I love her. I hope she too feels the same way and gives a hundred percent to our relationship", says Siddharth.

"However she loves her family a lot and is more concerned about Divya's happiness than her own. How do I explain to Nivedita that I only love her and cannot even think of anyone else?" says an emotional Siddharth.

We spoke to Nivedita who said,"I love Siddharth and I am excited about my engagement. He is very caring and always tries to make me feel special. He recently gifted me a mobile so that we can always be in touch. But I am unable to explain to him about why I am apprehensive about expressing my love for him," reveals Nivedita.

Will Nivedita agree to get engaged to Siddharth after finding out that Divya also loves him? Or will she sacrifice her love?

On the show Siddharth called up Nivedita at night and tried to convince her to meet him. He informed her that he had planned something special for her. An apprehensive Nivedita refused to meet him but he continued to try and change her mind. He threatened to keep waiting for her all night. On the other hand Divya tried to contact Siddharth and was upset after she could not get through.

Watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm on STAR Plus to catch up on all the latest.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, August 30, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/685/siddharth-dreams-about-marrying-nivedita.aspx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

faminaprecious_zebaSuhaniSoniaKinSanjP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth smitten by Nivedita - Article" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thankz for sharing...the NivArth Pic is soo cute Embarrassed

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article...
both r luking rlly nice in the pic..

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. Both of them are looking so cute. They make a great couple. The pic in the article is the hint about sid and nivi getting married. Or why would they dress up like bride and groom???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top