Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

My Fears..............

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I am afraid of one thing. My friend had told me earlier that they had given some more shots of jail scene of sujal's to the compilation team. Those shot were not shown. Is it that sujal is going to get arrested again when he comes back from Tokyo(malysia)???????????? That would be really bad.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged
But did ur friend not tell u that there were only two scenes or so.... and maybe they will be touching ones with Kashish and Rishi supporting Sujal.. so might not be a bad idea after all.  And Sujal (sorry Sujal WinkWink for that..) he looked the best when he was in jail, tousled hair and all..... I really dont mind seeing Sujal in jail for maybe one or two shots.....
raja Senior Member
raja
raja

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged

hi suajlfan

u r absolutely rite coz last episode can tell us that sujal would go to jail again vasu role is dangerous everybody knows.but sujalfan plz u tell us when sujal and kashish will b back fron malaysia and also join the serial again.i say onething to ekta plz do something better foir the serial if u have a brain.but 1 possibility is also there sujalfan that is i think rishi will do something special for his brother i am sure.he can do any thing.

take care of urself.

ALLAH HAFIZ

raja

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:22am | IP Logged
oh that wud be really sad if sujal goes back to jail poor kashish and sujal will have to suffer again...anyways hope there wud be more romance between sujal&kashish after they return from tokyoWink
raja Senior Member
raja
raja

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:24am | IP Logged

but when they will to come back.

raja

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raja

.......i say onething to ekta plz do something better foir the serial if u have a brain.........

But that is exactly what is lacking in herLOLLOLLOL

By the way Raja I don't think we'll be able to see them for these two weeks. They'll start shooting next week. If luck permits we might see them next week thursday........

Ranim Senior Member
Ranim
Ranim

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:59am | IP Logged

they should not send sujal back to jail....no way Confused Confused

instead of showing us some really hot scenes between the 2 they will separate them.

thats not fair

debashree Senior Member
debashree
debashree

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 2:32am | IP Logged
ya ......hes going 2 be.........coz at any reason vasu will send him....its a different point tat he iz innocent and he will come bak......

Go to top