The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Caroline! ||- (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnkiised

i havent finished shadow souls so this question might be answered in the books but i would still like to ask

why did you lie and pretty much blame matt for impregnating you?
were you and tyler exclusive at one point?

on the show you are my fave character

i know why you tolerated damon and gave up on stefan and i always remember you saying what is this a love triangle....if she went with damon and would you think of dating stefan again?

what were you feeling when you when matt found out his sister was dead and when you tried to offer comfort elena comes and hugs him and he breaks down?

*raises eyebrows* Why not? *smirks* He should be honoured I picked him.

Um, Tyler is *glares into space* he's not an issue. Ever. Do not bring him up again.

--

*hugs you* That is so sweet. Thank you!

Damon does not deserve anybody. Elena should know better. *bites lip* And I've learnt that going out with your best friend's ex who is still insanely in love with her is a bad idea. *shrugs* So no, I wouldn't. Yeah, he's cute, extremely cute, and very sweet, but the way he looks at Elena? He's not going to look at anybody else like that.

Wow, you ask tough questions, don't you? *laughs* I am glad he could find comfort in someone. *nods as though trying to convince self* I'll admit, I was hurt that he couldn't find comfort in me. And it stung that he took it from Elena. Why is it always Elena? *chuckles humorlessly* But she was helping him heal, and they've got all this history that we don't have, so yeah, I'm just glad he found someone to share his pain with. *puts on a smile*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnkiisedAngel-Jot.-dhruvichhilt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: Caroline! ||- (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
^ wow such deep and awesome answers, awww<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
[aww, thanks. (: are we sure I'm not making Caro too soft?]

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
no like all have said you are showing caroline perfectly and it means a lot coming from me trust me shes my fave. shes like that. she shows a tough facade but shes really a softie inside Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ta-ta-bye-byeAnhdara13-dhruvi

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
[aweee, thanks so much Anj!]

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Wow that was a fab take on Caroline's character Clap Kudos to u  Anhdara13Big smileClap
You have totally nailed her character and wonderful answers to all queries !!

Caroline is my favourite character along with Matt after Damon,Elena in VD series Tongue.....At first even I didnot think much of her..........She came across as a self centered and desperate girl.........But I began to take notice of her after that scene with Bonnie where she pours out her sadness of never being "THE First choice"........Then in future scenes I came to know she is not exactly jealous of Elena and loves her so much...........Its just the insecure teenager in her who needs constant reassurance at each and every thing (that she attempts) doing all the immature talks........Her Mother is seldom there to support her as she is a busy woman..... She seeks that confidence from her friends and ppl around her..........I love the relation of Bonnie-Caro........Bonnie instills confidence in her time from again ........Thats all she need in heart Caroline is a really sweet girl........She jsut cant bear to see anyone hurt and want to make everyone happy........Evident from the way she tried to impress Matt's mother...........I am looking forward to more of a character growth in Season2...........i hope they dont turn her into a one dimensional character with all evil wills............I like these gray shades in Caro........Not everyone can be involved with supernatural beings. There need to be some normal people in Mystic falls..... if Caroline would get involved with the vamps and witches and everything she might lose some of the "lightness" of her character. And that would be a pity

Also have to add this I LOVEEE Matt-Caroline together EmbarrassedLOL...........They are too cute together my favs after Dalena......I see great potential in their relationship and I really hope the writers will give us more of them in S2.........Caroline needs someone to pamper the kid in her, and Matt's been taking care of everyone around him.......She enjoys his affection and I m sure gradually she will get over the slight insecurity about Elena-Matt....... Matt is very caring and down-to-earth. After all that he's been through, he deserves to be happy......And Caroline-Matt relation has the usual warmth b/w a normal  human couple which brings a freshness to VD series Wink

Pardon my ignorance but I havent read VD book ..........But going by the response Caroline in the book sounds not exactly sweet like in show LOL.........I really hope they continue to show in the same manner diff from book then Ouch.............I dont want any character destruction now in S2 for Caroline lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top