Originally posted by Angel-Jot.
Heyyyyyy Radz!! You're Caro huh? Cool..... Okay then...here are my questions.
--Would you have paid any attention or even cared about Matt like you do now if he hadn't "comforted" you after Damon called you shallow?
--We all know that you....ah...SORT of "envy" Elena because she's always first choice from your POV but do you DEEEEPPPPPPPPP down hate her for that?
--Do you feel that no one ever thinks your important? Considering the fact that your mother hardly knows anything about you and your best friends mostly keep you out of everything?
--If you had a dark dark dark secret, who would you share it with (other than Bonnie or Elena) and why? Basically, other than your bff's who do you trust the most?
--You really hated Elena because Stefan chose her and you even tried to expose the fact that Stefan was a vampire via Elena's diary, was that really you and your anger and hatred or was it something else?
--You were really craving for someone's love and after Shinchi so easily blew you off, how did you feel and what were you planning to do next?
Have fun Radz!!
Oohh, more questions. I had no idea I was so popular. *grins*
In order, let's see...
- I've always liked Matt. I've known the guy forever, and he's sweet. But he's always been crazy over Elena, and I guess I categorised him as 'just a friend' even though he's perfect in almost every way. *smiles* When he took care of me that night, he saw me at my most vulnerable, and instead of taking advantage of me, he comforted me. No one outside of Bonnie or Elena has ever done that. And it was like I let myself see him for the first time. I let myself believe I could be that girl, the girl who got the good guy. I'd like to believe even if that hadn't happened, somewhere down the line we would have reached here, but I don't know. That night did happen, and it did change things. *shrugs* And I'm really glad it did.
- I don't hate Elena. I could never hate Elena. She's too nice for that. *scoffs* Believe me, there have been many times I've tried to, but it's impossible. She's my best friend, my sister, and yes, there will be envy and jealousy, but the love I have for her outweighs everything else.
- Oh please, I'm like, the most important person in Mystic Falls. Miss Mystic Falls remember? *grins brightly*
- I don't know. Would I tell it to anyone at all? If it's such a bad thing, I'd bury it deep and never think about it again. Wouldn't you do that?
- He only chose her because she looked like the dead ex. I mean, come on, she wasn't even at the top of the social ladder anymore. *scoffs* And the things they believed? Vampires? I wanted everyone to know that they were sick, they needed help. They're both insane to believe that. Both of them.
- I don't need
anybody. I am fine on my own. *glares* Leave. Me. Alone.
[okay, I think I screwed up on Caro. heh. Sorry Jot! I love your questions btw.]