The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Caroline! ||- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Ahahaha I did want to ask a question about crawling lizard Caro bahahaha but I won't. & oh heads up, Qs all from Dhruvi not me as Bonnie.

book!Caro: When you were singing: Bonnie and Damon... and said something about a vampire baby in a carriage. Was that just because they kissed or the dark side gave you a premonition or something?

book!Caro: I know a part of the reason you were so dark was because everyone gave you less importance. So while I'm not saying I agree with your actions I do understand a part of you. Anyways my question is: if you were looked upon as highly as Elena or choosen by say Stefan or whoever do you think you would have ever let the malach or the dark side control you?

show!Caro: I know Elena and Bonnie leave you out a lot of things. But after this accident do you think well not your value but.... I don't know how to put this exaclty but I'll try. Do you think that'll make them reevaulte their views on you. Almost losing you has to change something right? Do you hope that?

show!Caro: Same as above but with your Mom here. Seems like she doesn't know a lot about you.

show!Caro: After this accident, what do you plan to change about your life. Just on things. I mean do want to change something right, you just had a near to death experience.

Wow, somebody is inquisitive. *claps* Okay, let's get to it.

1. *rolls eyes* It was a stupid nursery rhyme. It was funny, and it annoyed the hell outta everybody. The only reason I sang it. Duh.

2. Oh for the love of - what is it with people asking about the 'dark side'? It's fun, doing things people wouldn't do. I mean, yeah I wouldn't say no to a little respect and care, but I've got attention now right? Who cares about anything else? *huffs*

3. *bites bottom lip* Bonnie and Elena are my best friends. They mean the world to me. I may not show it, but they're my sisters and knowing that they keep things from me, things they tell each other, well *gnaws lip* it hurts. I hope things change when I get better, but do I see it happening? Honestly? No. I don't. They're not going to let me in completely, maybe Bonnie will want to, but they won't in the end. *blinks eyes really fast so as to not cry*

4. *scoffs softly* My Mom is a lot of things, a great Sheriff, a respectable woman of the society, tough - but observant when it comes to her daughter? Not a chance. Once I get better, she'll throw herself into work again. Things won't change. They never do.

5. I'd try to be nicer. I mean, I know I'm not the nicest of people. I say inappropriate things, I don't think sometimes, but I'm not a bad person. At least, I don't think I am. I want people to see that. I want people to see me.

[I made myself wanna cry. Why does Caroline have to be so loveable? And I have no idea if I have her voice right, so someone tell me if I'm making her too soft!]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-dhruvichhilt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: Caroline! ||- (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Heyyyyyy Radz!! You're Caro huh? Cool..... Okay then...here are my questions.

Show Caroline

--Would you have paid any attention or even cared about Matt like you do now if he hadn't "comforted" you after Damon called you shallow?

--We all know that you....ah...SORT of "envy" Elena because she's always first choice from your POV but do you DEEEEPPPPPPPPP down hate her for that?

--Do you feel that no one ever thinks your important? Considering the fact that your mother hardly knows anything about you and your best friends mostly keep you out of everything?

--If you had a dark dark dark secret, who would you share it with (other than Bonnie or Elena) and why? Basically, other than your bff's who do you trust the most?

Book!Caro

--You really hated Elena because Stefan chose her and you even tried to expose the fact that Stefan was a vampire via Elena's diary, was that really you and your anger and hatred or was it something else?

--You were really craving for someone's love and after Shinchi so easily blew you off, how did you feel and what were you planning to do next?

Have fun Radz!!

*Jot*Smile

Oohh, more questions. I had no idea I was so popular. *grins*

In order, let's see...

- I've always liked Matt. I've known the guy forever, and he's sweet. But he's always been crazy over Elena, and I guess I categorised him as 'just a friend' even though he's perfect in almost every way. *smiles* When he took care of me that night, he saw me at my most vulnerable, and instead of taking advantage of me, he comforted me. No one outside of Bonnie or Elena has ever done that. And it was like I let myself see him for the first time. I let myself believe I could be that girl, the girl who got the good guy. I'd like to believe even if that hadn't happened, somewhere down the line we would have reached here, but I don't know. That night did happen, and it did change things. *shrugs* And I'm really glad it did.

- I don't hate Elena. I could never hate Elena. She's too nice for that. *scoffs* Believe me, there have been many times I've tried to, but it's impossible. She's my best friend, my sister, and yes, there will be envy and jealousy, but the love I have for her outweighs everything else.

- Oh please, I'm like, the most important person in Mystic Falls. Miss Mystic Falls remember? *grins brightly*

- I don't know. Would I tell it to anyone at all? If it's such a bad thing, I'd bury it deep and never think about it again. Wouldn't you do that?

----

- He only chose her because she looked like the dead ex. I mean, come on, she wasn't even at the top of the social ladder anymore. *scoffs* And the things they believed? Vampires? I wanted everyone to know that they were sick, they needed help. They're both insane to believe that. Both of them.

- I don't need anybody. I am fine on my own. *glares* Leave. Me. Alone.

[okay, I think I screwed up on Caro. heh. Sorry Jot! I love your questions btw.]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.chhilt

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
OH MY WORD. You are Caroline to the line (since she doesn't have a T in her name ahaha) those were flawless reactions and answers! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Radz you're doing an awesome job! :P It's kinda creepy actually, how effortlessly you transition from Book Caroline to show Caroline :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13-dhruvi

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
[*is extremely flattered* thanks so much guys! I keep thinking I'm not being Caroline enough. does that make sense?]

chhilt

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
^ you totally are. Dude I told you, you are Caro!

chhiltAnhdara13

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
=O...Radz...dude, you are AMAZING! You totally are Caroline.....good job. You answered really well. =D

*Jot*

chhiltAnhdara13

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i havent finished shadow souls so this question might be answered in the books but i would still like to ask

why did you lie and pretty much blame matt for impregnating you?
were you and tyler exclusive at one point?

on the show you are my fave character

i know why you tolerated damon and gave up on stefan and i always remember you saying what is this a love triangle....if she went with damon and would you think of dating stefan again?

what were you feeling when you when matt found out his sister was dead and when you tried to offer comfort elena comes and hugs him and he breaks down?

Anhdara13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top