Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OH MY WORD. You are Caroline to the line (since she doesn't have a T in her name ahaha) those were flawless reactions and answers! :D
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Radz you're doing an awesome job! :P It's kinda creepy actually, how effortlessly you transition from Book Caroline to show Caroline :P
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[*is extremely flattered* thanks so much guys! I keep thinking I'm not being Caroline enough. does that make sense?]
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ you totally are. Dude I told you, you are Caro!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
=O...Radz...dude, you are AMAZING! You totally are Caroline.....good job. You answered really well. =D

*Jot*
sunnkiised thumbnail
i havent finished shadow souls so this question might be answered in the books but i would still like to ask

why did you lie and pretty much blame matt for impregnating you?
were you and tyler exclusive at one point?

on the show you are my fave character

i know why you tolerated damon and gave up on stefan and i always remember you saying what is this a love triangle....if she went with damon and would you think of dating stefan again?

what were you feeling when you when matt found out his sister was dead and when you tried to offer comfort elena comes and hugs him and he breaks down?
Anhdara13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunnkiised

i havent finished shadow souls so this question might be answered in the books but i would still like to ask

why did you lie and pretty much blame matt for impregnating you?
were you and tyler exclusive at one point?

on the show you are my fave character

i know why you tolerated damon and gave up on stefan and i always remember you saying what is this a love triangle....if she went with damon and would you think of dating stefan again?

what were you feeling when you when matt found out his sister was dead and when you tried to offer comfort elena comes and hugs him and he breaks down?

*raises eyebrows* Why not? *smirks* He should be honoured I picked him.

Um, Tyler is *glares into space* he's not an issue. Ever. Do not bring him up again.

--

*hugs you* That is so sweet. Thank you!

Damon does not deserve anybody. Elena should know better. *bites lip* And I've learnt that going out with your best friend's ex who is still insanely in love with her is a bad idea. *shrugs* So no, I wouldn't. Yeah, he's cute, extremely cute, and very sweet, but the way he looks at Elena? He's not going to look at anybody else like that.

Wow, you ask tough questions, don't you? *laughs* I am glad he could find comfort in someone. *nods as though trying to convince self* I'll admit, I was hurt that he couldn't find comfort in me. And it stung that he took it from Elena. Why is it always Elena? *chuckles humorlessly* But she was helping him heal, and they've got all this history that we don't have, so yeah, I'm just glad he found someone to share his pain with. *puts on a smile*
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ wow such deep and awesome answers, awww<3
Anhdara13 thumbnail
[aww, thanks. (: are we sure I'm not making Caro too soft?]
sunnkiised thumbnail
no like all have said you are showing caroline perfectly and it means a lot coming from me trust me shes my fave. shes like that. she shows a tough facade but shes really a softie inside 😉