Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
-|| Character in the Spotlight ||-

Hello, hello, my lovelies, and welcome to the second-last Character in the Spotlight! Yes, we've only got two characters left, and today we shall have Caroline in the spotlight!

(Amazed by my lack of bak-bak? Me too. LOL)

I'm allowing questions for Caroline to be directed to both Show!Caroline and Book!Caroline, because Radz has read the books as well as seen the show. Unless Radz violently objects. Tongue

Also, since this is the second-last CitS, I'd like your feedback on it. Embarrassed Any comments you've got, you can either leave it here or drop me a PM! :D

So go ahead and pelt Caroline/Radz with your questions, while I go and cry because I'm gonna miss doing the CitS every Monday! LOL (Just kidding, I'm too busy watching Cake Boss, they have the AWESOMEST cakes! :D)

Enjoy, dearies!

Love,
Bhav (:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ta-ta-bye-byeAngel-Jot.Anhdara13-dhruvichhiltAmbrosia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: Caroline! ||-" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
*raises eyebrows* well, that's some introduction. *rolls eyes*

so, ask away, to either of my alter egos. no questions about the crawling around okay, that's something I'd like to pretend never happened. *nods*

[as Radz, second half was book!Caro btw. haha. ask away, have fun. tell me if I get too out of character.]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ta-ta-bye-byeAngel-Jot.-dhruvicurledupchhilt

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
So Book Caroline? What made you go over to the dark side? Where did you actually meet Shinichi and Misao?

@Bhav... These CitS are really good :P I'll miss em when they're over :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Caroline!

-edit-

bad question!

do you always have to compete for everything?

Edited by curledup - 30 August 2010 at 2:56pm

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Ahahaha I did want to ask a question about crawling lizard Caro bahahaha but I won't. & oh heads up, Qs all from Dhruvi not me as Bonnie.

book!Caro: When you were singing: Bonnie and Damon... and said something about a vampire baby in a carriage. Was that just because they kissed or the dark side gave you a premonition or something?

book!Caro: I know a part of the reason you were so dark was because everyone gave you less importance. So while I'm not saying I agree with your actions I do understand a part of you. Anyways my question is: if you were looked upon as highly as Elena or choosen by say Stefan or whoever do you think you would have ever let the malach or the dark side control you?

show!Caro: I know Elena and Bonnie leave you out a lot of things. But after this accident do you think well not your value but.... I don't know how to put this exaclty but I'll try. Do you think that'll make them reevaulte their views on you. Almost losing you has to change something right? Do you hope that?

show!Caro: Same as above but with your Mom here. Seems like she doesn't know a lot about you.

show!Caro: After this accident, what do you plan to change about your life. Just on things. I mean do want to change something right, you just had a near to death experience.

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Heyyyyyy Radz!! You're Caro huh? Cool..... Okay then...here are my questions.

Show Caroline

--Would you have paid any attention or even cared about Matt like you do now if he hadn't "comforted" you after Damon called you shallow?

--We all know that you....ah...SORT of "envy" Elena because she's always first choice from your POV but do you DEEEEPPPPPPPPP down hate her for that?

--Do you feel that no one ever thinks your important? Considering the fact that your mother hardly knows anything about you and your best friends mostly keep you out of everything?

--If you had a dark dark dark secret, who would you share it with (other than Bonnie or Elena) and why? Basically, other than your bff's who do you trust the most?

Book!Caro

--You really hated Elena because Stefan chose her and you even tried to expose the fact that Stefan was a vampire via Elena's diary, was that really you and your anger and hatred or was it something else?

--You were really craving for someone's love and after Shinchi so easily blew you off, how did you feel and what were you planning to do next?

Have fun Radz!!

*Jot*Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

So Book Caroline? What made you go over to the dark side? Where did you actually meet Shinichi and Misao?

@Bhav... These CitS are really good :P I'll miss em when they're over :(

Dark side? *scoffs* Do you hear yourself? this isn't an episode of Star Wars sweetie, it's real life. There is no 'dark side'. I'm just looking out for myself because no one else gives a damn. *folds arms and glares*

Shinichi? I ... I don't really remember. He was just, kinda there one day, and telling me I was pretty, and he cared, you know? No one's really cared in a long time. *shrugs*

[okay, I think I made book!Caro too vulnerable, but I think she is. Yes she's a witch (and I don't mean the magical kind) but I think she turned to Shinichi because she was alone and scared. So my impressions of Caroline obviously come across here. heh.]

Angel-Jot.chhilt

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by curledup

Hi Caroline!

-edit-

bad question!

do you always have to compete for everything?

Life's a race, you have to be competitive to stay ahead. Or else you'll fade into obscurity. And Caroline Forbes does not fade into obscurity. I'm too pretty for that. *grins perkily*

[I could actually see her saying this if she's not drunk. If she's drunk she'd be more vulnerable.]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.curledupchhilt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top