Uttaran

Nandish:Rashmi and me are just very good friends - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
This content was originally posted by: pragya_dutta

yep i know....but what to do..i just like them a lot..its the stupid reason why girls read stupid mills n boons stories ji...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผcarry on ji..vaise i dint comment on u...it was a general comment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid001

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผcarry on ji..vaise i dint comment on u...it was a general comment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i get that ji...the fact that, that was a general comment..i just have lots of time to kill ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: pragya_dutta

i get that ji...the fact that, that was a general comment..i just have lots of time to kill ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Again i would say carry on ji๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U know the day Veer will put that sindoor and mangalsutra on Tapu again with full gale laga kar like tapu swore (dont argue we know its happening cos of the baby) then that day I will be able to fully love my Veeya again! Right now im extremely disgusted with Veer so Veeya cos Veeya is currently on hibernation mode I will also be on hibernation mode and watch raghu and tapu become friends! if he falls for her...which is gonna happen probs...I will be veryy happy...as long as she doesnt fall for him๐Ÿ˜Š but truthfully if it werent for the baby I wouldve embraced the new couple! anywayz im just gonna enjoy my sweet revenge until tapu realises she is pregnant!๐Ÿ˜ณ
loveraghavsia thumbnail
they will realise soon love is hidden in friendship only
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i guess this topic is abt nandmi not veeya ๐Ÿค”Edited by gargi.shah - 13 years ago
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Action speak louder then words!!! there r so many signs of their relationship but i dont blame them i think they r trying each othey....dont worry guys take ur time but dont forget about ur fans who love to c u togther and waitting for ur confirmation only
Nandmi rocks
This content was originally posted by: rakun 4eva

Action speak louder then words!!! there r so many signs of their relationship but i dont blame them i think they r trying each othey....dont worry guys take ur time but dont forget about ur fans who love to c u togther and waitting for ur confirmation only
Nandmi rocks

@bold..hmmmm.....๐Ÿ˜ณ
dreamlylife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well nothing new....all actors deny their relation in begaining so Nandmi are..

gallu4eva thumbnail
Cmon nandmi ur fans r dieng to hear the nes of ur relation Please make it official soon
i m waitting to hear this from u guys:
Yeh dosti pyar mein kab badal gaii pata hi nahi chala