Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Such a lovely frnd..that not one but ur presence is equal to the radiance of 4 suns..😊....

😳
Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha, what is that piggy doing, you silly girl! I love it. Cant stop watching it. Just making me giggle for no reason.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dyehard

Abba, only five hours to go, tanth, then you can have your fix. Should get you ready to go for a whole 24 hrs!πŸ˜† It seems a miracle that this weekend has passed!πŸ˜• It seems as if I have personal engaged twenty-seven elephants to haul it across over time. Gives a whole new meaning to time-dilation!
CVs agar aap logon ko hum se thoda sa bhi pyaar hai tho aaj ke din kuch Kriya ke morsels (happy wale!😑) humare taraf daal do, warna hum apne reaction ke liye zimmedaar nahi honge!
😑
😑

I don't think we have crossed over to happy wale..Pratigya still has not broken her fast ..and if he provides that hot spicy rice and if she eats it, he might be struck by guilt and perhaps...a big perhaps ..some soft kriya moment..what say ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

😳

Nisha,

I Give up..You are unstoppable....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nisha, what is that piggy doing, you silly girl! I love it. Cant stop watching it. Just making me giggle for no reason.

sayin hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........πŸ˜†.........c d kriya kitties.......................
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

nice 1 sathya,even i'm confussed that y prats was crying just b'cozz her pooja remained unsuccesfull or b'cozz krishna is not paying attention 2 her like he does b'4.i think that krishna wanted 2 enter d temple but again his ego n more than it his agression n anger came in his way.i feelthat krishna is not goin 2 forgive her soo easily
                         but i like krishna's attitude that what is d need of pretending in front of ppl if we don't share d real hubby wife relation,there i like krishna that he don't want 2 pretend nything.n thanxx 4 posting update,i really miss them

Than U Pragati..

Krishna follows his heart ..and his heart has already said that this is hypocrisy,,he says in that bed room that "We are not husband and wife in the truest form"..according to him, when they are not Miya-beebi..why follow the sacred Rasam ..It would be superficial ...hence his refusal to go in ,perhaps his anger at Pratigya too is bec of this ..cos she continues the charade...😊
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh! you are right! positivity is the key! After all "aah ko chahiye ek umr asar hote tak!" but then the question is "dil ka kya rang karoon khoon-e-jigar hote tak"? And so we continue to discuss and we continue to dream!😍
But you know, I am sure I want them to take phere in front of an audience, least of all the buri nazar Thakurs!😑 They have nothing to prove to anybody apart from each other.😳 The thakurs will never get their kind of love and anyway they sort of know that both miya-biwi are lattuπŸ˜‰ for each other. Any further demonstration will only make them even more jealous and vicious. 😑

may be you are right!! since it will be a union of their heart, mind and soul which has no meaning in thakur's dictionary then they better be left out. but then I would not want it to be a public affiar as well. I would like them do it be their intimate and private affair. May be presence of T and C, ghanti dadi or may be even Kesar since they are the only one who understand the meaning of love and know the depth of this love birds. But no saxsensa. they just dont fit in this beautiful frame at allπŸ˜†.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

may be you are right!! since it will be a union of their heart, mind and soul which has no meaning in thakur's dictionary then they better be left out. but then I would not want it to be a public affiar as well. I would like them do it be their intimate and private affair. May be presence of T and C, ghanti dadi or may be even Kesar since they are the only one who understand the meaning of love and know the depth of this love birds. But no saxsensa. they just dont fit in this beautiful frame at allπŸ˜†.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Perhaps SS..even though he hates Pratigya....he loves his son very much..even when amma and Shakthi were least bothered about him when plotting to kill Pratigys, he was the only one who gave a fleeting thought to Baba's happiness..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

sayin hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........πŸ˜†.........c d kriya kitties.......................

now which one is Pratigya..both the Kitties are smiling..I don't see any crying kitty !!
Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I don't think we have crossed over to happy wale..Pratigya still has not broken her fast ..and if he provides that hot spicy rice and if she eats it, he might be struck by guilt and perhaps...a big perhaps ..some soft kriya moment..what say ??

Oh yes! we are defo still in the takraar stageπŸ˜• but anything that can be construed as romantic in however far-fetched a manner by us, will do the trick. One remorseful look, one outstretched hand, one teary gaze, one clenched fist, one ticking nerve, anything at all will do!
If it really looks dismal we will have to call in Hope to do something with it so that a whole lot of shouting gets somehow translated as a whole lot of love! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Basically I hope they at least give us some substantial Kriya material to work with. Usko pink glasses pehen ke dekhna humaara kaam hai!πŸ˜‰
😳