Thendral

Thendral Promos for episodes 30th Aug-3rd Sep (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged

ShockedShockedShockedIthu kaaanava..niyaama...ennale namma mudiyala paaShockedShockedShocked Thuls than asking him to marry her...? I dont think he will marry as they sees someone approaching themOuch but i will happy if they get married after all the rubbish talk TAs mother said...she need to get Thuls as her DIL..Tongue

Thanks da Hema for the promoTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promos for episodes 30th Aug-3rd Sep (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I am not sure whether the marriage will happenShocked.But anyways Charu track,love triangle chapter close aayidum.Atleast now that girl will come to know.Poor girl,she is going to get heartbreakCry.Paavom.Konjam purinjuka try panninaa sari.Romba kashta pada vendaam paavom.

But to be frank I want T&T to marry.Coz this is the limit.She got insulted that much and in that much rude way.So what Thulasi has decided is not wrong at all.I am not telling this just as I am a T&T fan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged

^ have to agree only TA can "wash" away the bad name THuls got due to his mother but from the other side..by marrying him, she will punished rather than be saved. TAs mother wont spare her if she sees them as married couple..Not sure about Lavany, she is like a chameleon these days..changing sidesErmm Puvi, well i am sure he is okay with whoever his brother marries and Sudha,,she will be the happiest person in the earth to know her MIL dreams went into crushes nuLOL

Like we all discussed before, TA need a lot of gut to marry Thuls now and he should know how to control his mother which i doubt he will be able to doGeek It wont be no changes in Thuls life, earlier on Padma and Mohan used to abuse her and now..TAs mother..Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M-musicluv-Shemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Nooo....they won't marry noww...this director rombathan namma kooda vilayadaraaru AngryAngry....eppa paathalum aasai kaati moosam pannikittu....sigh...sigh....but srsly this time ipdi oru promovai kaati appuram onnume nadakkalenna viewers irukkira tension la innum more kadupaagiduvaanga...but anyways happy like you Hema said that this T&T&C problem would come to an end.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-ShemmoNixkie

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
They should marry.That will be a very big aapu for Tamizh's mom.Big smile

Anyways hereafter T&T will join for sure.Coz after this there is no use in stopping the marriage.They both loved each other truly,Thulasi's name got spoiled so badly in connection with Tamizh and now after going to the marriage  and now they went to the diaz.So idhuku mela Kalyaanatha niruthi enna niruthaama irundhu enna.No use.So I think they might marry.Director kadaisila enaku aapu vaikaama irundaa sari Tongue.Paapom.Hope he'll have a good reason for whatever he is going to do.

Sari naan romba aasai padradha better niruthikanum.I don't want to get disappointed later if anything happens against to what I felt.Ok ippodhaiku Charu atleast ippayaavadhu theriya varumnu nenachu sandhosha pattukalaam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Shemmo

mellisai

Viewbie

mellisai

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Wow! Shocked Director engaloda nalla thaan villayaaduraaru.LOL Enna update mattum read panna vida maatar pola.. please end this T*2+C track and conc. on Thulasi's education!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
OMG...Thanks Hema Aka for the Promo!

OMK...Is that a Kanavu or what??..I think they wont marry now..Something will happen if the arrive in Kovil...But i wish they should marry and punish TA mom...She deserve it...!!

Avanga romba kevalama thitthina ponn-ehh marumagala vanthu...She will feel very bad...That should be the biggest punishment to her...Paavam Charu.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top